AFL - Terrible Ideas, Too Many Ideas, No Idea…

AFLX - The X is for excrement.

9 Likes

i’d hope they didn’t care, cos if they did, that’d be a pretty shity result haha.

was either lack of carefactor for this bartasdisation of a game, or just essington, but ■■■■ it was funny on a 100meter pitch, watching hawks have 3 spare men inside their fwd 40 almost was again classic essington. luckily i’m gonna go with they didn’t give that much of a ■■■■ for this crap, so it’s ok .

Not a whole lot of point playing a quick side better of with taller marking types who are good kicks. Smack and Langford. Not one bit a running game.

1 Like

• kick ins are still shXthouse too.

3 Likes

Is X going to tweet an apology to the fans?

Second time viewing, was interested to see how I’d feel with more invested watching EFC but nup. Crap game with zero point.

I’d prefer another round or even a nab than that BS. Also we were shocking. Easily the worst team ot of the six. Absolutely no panic so shelve your outrage but our skills and running patterns were ■■■■■

I reckon it would work with actual AFLX players instead of AFL players. Treat it like a different sport and it might work.

1 Like

Wow. It’s even more crap than I thought aflx. no doubt Gill will tell the media morons it was a raging success

Maybe we just wanted to play the mandatory 2 games and get out of there and start training for the real thing
we have a much bigger prize in mind.

2 Likes

So no Zooper Goals - we’ll have a Gaytime Goal instead!

Any ideas for music and visuals to go with it - I’m thinking a Rio Carnival sort of theme.

I think that could have legs.

All the players wanted to play after watching last night, the clubs just cant hold them back…they all love it, every single one of them.

2 Likes

Weirdly I actually thought we would be really really good at this.

JD would be something to watch.

I think it needs 15 minute halves. 10 mins is too short to get in to it and create exhaustion.

I completely forgot this was on, and didn’t watch last night. Don’t like the feedback about the ‘same old’ problems. Hopefully no injuries. Looking forward to an actual game.

1 Like

I only watched the St Kilda game, am disappointed we lost, like I always am when we lose.

Having said that, it didn’t really hold my attention, so, glad now I don’t have to watch anymore.

5 Likes

Win or lose, we still should be able to hit our targets when kicking out from full back…

2 Likes

The thing that stood out most for me watching the game was that Langford is never going to be best 22 because his decision making is just way to slow!

2 Likes

There was literally nothing to take out of the games.

Good or bad.

3 Likes

The good news about us misinterpreting how AFLsuX would be played is that we actually weren’t wasting pre-season training time: speed and overlap will actually be of benefit in the real game.

Hopefully we don’t play Green as full-forward in the real thing, though…

2 kicks and goal type game. Meh.

You could almost goal from a kick in middle… maybe a short stab and hoof it.

Smack should never be allowed to boot it from 50m. Woeful tonight.

#WouldNotGoAgain