AFL - Terrible Ideas, Too Many Ideas, No Idea…

The intra club game was much more exciting to watch

5 Likes

Did tonight’s umps give different instructions to last night? Last night you had guys marking the kickout 5m in, we had TIPPA 15-20m out and therefore not dangerous.

Didn’t watch it. Reading the comments suggest it was ■■■■ house.

2 Likes

Had there been a proper pre season game tonight I would have gone.

Would of actually looked forward to it.

2 Likes

Just watched it on replay. We lost both games by always trying to get zooper poopers, high risk high reward but we missed too much. I think we got the squad wrong too, it’s not a run with the ball game it’s a chip kick game.

Don’t think i could sit through it again. Silly rules, lacks any real tension or build up, just feels hollow and all the glitz removes any authenticity.

5 Likes

X is gonna… and so on.

The game sux, worst is AFL will call it a success and we will have to pretend watch it every year.

1 Like

I don’t understand the 10m running rule. If it’s all about speed why restrict the ability to run?

5 Likes

So, is it rigged or not?? So far two winners with trophies already made.

1 Like

Speed is a best bit.
Speed with running is not a best bit.

Sydney will win tomorrow night as they’re used to playing on a postage stamp ground

1 Like

I believe Liz Lukin saw our list, and informed the AFL we’d have an unfair advantage.

I went. It was so bad.

7 Likes

Where in the blue blazes have you been ?

I played a charity golf day in Brisbane today and Leigh Matthews was there. I asked him his thoughts on AFLX. Surprise surprise he’s not a fan.
He reckons it’s a one-off from the AFL to try and show that a form of the game can be played on those league/soccer grounds.

I left after our second loss. Pretty much lost for words at what I’d just witnessed!

Zooperbad

2 Likes

everyone is a winner in Zooper Dooper land.

When we get to AFLXXX it’s time for me to move on and find a new sport to watch.

1 Like

As I said earlier, took my 7 year old

I was surprised how boring it was and how much I disliked it. Agree with DJR, I wouldn’t go again.