AFL - Terrible Ideas, Too Many Ideas, No Idea…

one thing i took out of the game, and granted like the 9 point crap in previous years pre season comps, it’s amazing how many players will try and get a 10 pointer in this crap, and miss everything, instead of just going for the regulation 6 points.

so many struggle with the pressures of kicking at goal for 6 points, i donno why they’d bother with anything more esp from further out.

1 Like

Same logic as 3 pointers in basketball. If you’re having a lot of shots in a game, then it becomes a question of boring maths. Let’s say you have 30 shots a game, and from under 40m you kick at 70%. That’s 21 scores for a total of 126 points. To beat that from outside 40, you’d only need to score 13 times (130 points), which is an accuracy of 44%. So if your shooting from outside 40 is at 44% or higher, then you’re better taking a long shot than going for a 70% short range shot.

Once more… it’s S H I T. You know it is.

1 Like

Well … which is it?

2 Likes

Watching this replay. This game is zooper ■■■■. I’m going to bed.

Well, that escalated quickly!

Yeah. Just a figure of speech. :stuck_out_tongue:
Calling someone a Carlton lover is just downright hurtful. :frowning:

1 Like

WAT?

I still cant adjust to hearing the word’s Richmond and premiership player spoken so close together

2 Likes

I love my club as we all do and i want to watch the team play on every occasion they take the field but farck me this AFLX is just rubbish. I feel like I’ve cheated on the team I watched 5 minutes of them playing against hawthorn then put on Netflix.

Pick one so that @Alan_Noonan_10 can decide whether you will go unpunished or if he’ll send you to the gallows.

AN already has it in for me because I’m west ham and he’s WALL.

3 Likes

So did any of our players get injured playing this ■■■■?

But you kick a 6 pointer from a set shot, then you have more time to set up your defence as compared to rushing a handball back outside 40 to try a 10 pointer - I counted six times this happened and not one 10 pointer was scored - I’ll also add that as a speedy team, that AFLX doesn’t suit, because of the confined spaces, which doesn’t allow you to use your speed.

My wife has a Kia and it’s been great. I wouldn’t rate a Hyundai over a Kia at all.
I’m not taking a whack at Hyundai btw. We have a few relatives with Hyundais who are happy.
My whack would go to Mitsubishi. My wife and I have both had one. Just horrible. Never again.

Anybody know where I can watch a replay of the two games???

No torrents are up on aus.sie rules.

Cheers

Well, yes. If the difference in shooting accuracy is such that the difference in points doesn’t make up for it, then you shouldn’t do it.

I’m probably coming in really, really late on this and I want to say I thought it was going to be shyte. I was wrong. It’s seriously farking shyte.

5 Likes

Toyota for me.
Had a Corolla as a work car and it just had so little acceleration it was dangerous.