Akermanis at Essendon?

“I have done my apprenticeship at North Albury”

Just don’t do it. Guaranteed mistake waiting to happen…

Talking about leaving and going back north before he has even started with us?

He’s still a ■■■■. Do not want anywhere near our club. Spent a large part of that interview pouring ■■■■ on Leppitsch and auditioning for the Lions head coach gig. Nasty, self serving flog.

Please God, take us back to the flash mob. That was infinitely less embarrassing.

Christ on a bike.

“My point to the supporters is you don’t fluke bottom four. I know they are trying to reload the list.

So, in context of the article he seems to be referring to Brisbane . This is tantamount to an admission of tanking. We can be pretty sure he has some “inside knowledge” where Brisbane is concerned.

Right after his job interview with Essendon, all he wanted to talk about was Brisbane. Not a good look.

Media timebomb.

There is a saying in HR that people are ‘hired for their skills, and fired for their character.’
Let’s see how long it takes.

The club interviewed him.
That actually happened.

FFS!

FFS!
Kira, a person of few letters. !

Like I said, you can’t keep that mouth shut and the press know it.

The club interviewed him. That actually happened.
Yep.

“We’re a well run club now”

If ‘good governance’ leads to Aker, I don’t want good governance.

Must be smoke screen whilst real candidate being interviewed at place over the road.

I would be stoked.. he got North Albury from the bottom of the ladder to the top in 3 years.. Worth a crack

The top?

Try fourth.

Edit: Out of 10.

We already have one EGO at EFC, a good one.

Dont want another ego like this.

Train wreck waiting to happen.

WANT

Sounds more like a long range pitch for the head coach at the Lions. Not like him to get ahead of himself… much.

Must be smoke screen whilst real candidate being interviewed at place over the road.

We all know how well the last off site stuff went.