Akermanis at Essendon?

Must be smoke screen whilst real candidate being interviewed at place over the road.

We all know how well the last off site stuff went.

It went beautifully until it didn’t.

Has there ever been such a public ordeal for a ■■■■■■ development coach?

Perfect warning sign as to why we don’t want the ■■■■■■ anywhere near the club.

Please, EFC, come out and advise that he is not a successful candidate. Put an end to this.
Haven’t the fans suffered enough?

FFS!
Kira, a person of few letters. !

…and very relevant ones.

He's still a ■■■■. Do not want anywhere near our club. Spent a large part of that interview pouring ■■■■ on Leppitsch and auditioning for the Lions head coach gig. Nasty, self serving flog.
That said, we're a bit light on for controversy at the moment, so; MUST GET.
I would be stoked.. he got North Albury from the bottom of the ladder to the top in 3 years.. Worth a crack

Drawing a long bow there SB - he made finals and bowed out in straight sets. That ain’t top in my book!

LOL at Aker’s suggestion that he is more qualified to coach than Leppa. He must consider his three years coaching North Albury a better apprenticeship than Leppa’s four years as a senior assistant at AFL level at two clubs.

Seriously?

Bagged
Jim Stynes, Adam Goodes, James Hird (from memory)

Accused someone of taking PEDS because he couldn’t keep up with them.

Homophobic

Got sacked twice, in part, for leaking sensitive team information.

Got suspended for cyber bullying an umpire.

Sounds like the last bloke we want at the club, least of the AFL rubber stamping the deal. (Unless this is hush money for the PEDS and match fixing at Brisbane…)

Yeah but North Albury tho

Well qualified: Jason Akermanis Dr. (Spin) MBS (Marketing , Self) AFL Coaching Certificate.
Automatic Clarko seal of approval , surely.

Aka,Aka,Aka.
No,No,No.

oh come on deckham its a theme gag, run with it.

Oh.
I see.
I thought I was supposed to be playing the ‘high-horse, obnoxious, grammar-Nazi’ role.

Right. I thought we’d moved to the “general racing industry dad joke style commentary”

my mistake. as you where.

Seriously?

Bagged

Homophobic

Sounds like the last bloke we want at the club, least of the AFL rubber stamping the deal. (Unless this is hush money for the PEDS and match fixing at Brisbane…)

WANT

Just for the meltdown on here?

NO JUST NO.

Would be a real slap in the face. After the flash mob, 1000 plus days of saga, Draft picks, Hird etc.:hey guys, just to confirm that we have no idea, Aka will be looking after our kids! Cheers, see you at the game and don’t forget to donate.

Seriously?

Bagged

Homophobic

Does know how to put together a spreadsheet though

Seriously?

Bagged

Homophobic

Lol why even interview him after all that

I would be stoked.. he got North Albury from the bottom of the ladder to the top in 3 years.. Worth a crack

Drawing a long bow there SB - he made finals and bowed out in straight sets. That ain’t top in my book!

Still better than 10th

F@rk seeing Sanderson on the essendon website I thought wow we must’ve got him instead of aker for the development gig. Then I watched the video.

F@rk seeing Sanderson on the essendon website I thought wow we must've got him instead of aker for the development gig. Then I watched the video.

Coached the AIS/AFL Academy this year so has some relevance.