Alex Browne

Signed an extension til the end of 2015. Wrapped for the kid, the players love him and he loves the club.

Good luck Alex.

It’s heartbreaking when you realise just how much opportunity he would have finally got this year.

I’m glad he is going to be given one more shot. I reckon he looks very comfortable at AFL level.

Love the way he moves with the ball in hand, just unfortunate that over the last couple of years every time there has been a spot in the senior side open he has had some injury holding him back.

Hopefully he is in great condition at the start of next year and really pushes his name forward.

That's really good stuff.

Very happy.

So good for him, wont have the stress of being cut

Nice to hear that we're giving him another chance, hopefully he gets the opportunity to show us what he's got next year.

Best of luck kid,

I just hope we don't have a Menzel scenario on our hands.

Good news.

Great stuff, can't wait for him to get a proper run on the park. Part of our elite future midfield. 

“Alex had his best pre-season to date, so to face the set-back he did, and respond the way he has, he‘s the type of player we want at our club,” Thompson said.

Like. 

Fantastic decision, I’m rapt for the young fella.

That is a massive , massive statement from Bomber.

Great work by the kid, great work by the club.

Great news.

Has a bit of the Jimmy Hird’s about the start to his career… Hopefully he has a similar career…

BRING HIM IN

“Alex had his best pre-season to date, so to face the set-back he did, and respond the way he has, he‘s the type of player we want at our club,” Thompson said.

Like. 

Good show of faith in the kid from those in the know and who matter. Keep up the effort and it will all fall into place. 

Awesome news

Reckon he will be an important part of our midfield next couple of years, not to mention post Jobe and Goddard

Good to do it early too. Was thrilled when I discovered this.

Great news.
Has a bit of the Jimmy Hird's about the start to his career... Hopefully he has a similar career...

Not really. Hird won a Brownlow and Premiership Medal before being crippled with injuries. Alex played some average games in the ones.

Happy for him, would suck being injured and having no contract hanging over your head too.