All Things Podcast

Seriously gotta use Overcast for Carlin. Cuts the eps in half.

but is it still listenable?

but is it still listenable?

Very much so.

Anyone else listening to “My Dad Wrote a ■■■■■” very funny!

I’ve been doing a lot of In Our Time, 45 minutes dissertations on all sorts of subjects, chaired by Melvin Bragg with 3 subject matter experts.

They’re concentrated on matters of History, Science and Culture. I haven’5 downloaded many culture ones, but there are many hundreds of these available on all matters arcane and esoteric.

Anyone else listening to "My Dad Wrote a ■■■■■" very funny!

I just listened to Ep 1 today. Very funny premise.

Also, Tim Minchin on Wil Anderson’s podcast wilosophy is fan ■■■■■■ tactic

The Howie Games is pretty good. Mark Howard interviewing sportspeople. Had Gilly, Danny Green, Fev, Darren Sammy, Dennis Cometti and Jack Jones on so far. The Jack Jones one is fantastic. Talking about his time at war.

Have seriously binged in it. Laugh out loud funny.

I’m not sure the 2nd season is as good but stil has its laugh out loud moments

I was worried that Rocky would become self aware and ruin it but I think the hosts have done that instead. Still funny but season one was gold .

Just started listening to Accused. Clear rip off of Serial season one but it is pretty good

Also, Tim Minchin on Wil Anderson's podcast wilosophy is fan ■■■■■■ tactic

Thanks, I’ll give it a listen. Every lengthy interview I’ve ever heard with Minchin has been great, You Made It Weird and a recent Richard Herring’s LSTP come to mind.

Also, Tim Minchin on Wil Anderson's podcast wilosophy is fan ■■■■■■ tactic

Thanks, I’ll give it a listen. Every lengthy interview I’ve ever heard with Minchin has been great, You Made It Weird and a recent Richard Herring’s LSTP come to mind.

Finally got around to listening, cheers again Peos. He’d be a great guy to find yourself chatting to at a party, wouldn’t he?

No such thing as a fish. - QI writers discuss 4 interesting facts each week
My dad wrote a ■■■■■ - 3 friends read and discuss the ■■■■■ one of their dads wrote. Also has interview with celebrities in season 2.
Superdraft - Emma Quayle interviews all involved with the 2001 superdraft.

Just marathoned King of Kings 3. Finally got around to it. Action packed and awesome.

I was worried that Rocky would become self aware and ruin it but I think the hosts have done that instead. Still funny but season one was gold .

Just started listening to Accused. Clear rip off of Serial season one but it is pretty good

he wrote the first 4 before they started the podcast.

Just started listening to Undone which is great and Heavyweight which is good as well. A lot of quality coming out right now

My favourite murder… Some black humour but very good

1 Like

This thread is making my commute so much more interesting. Thanks all.

Dear Hank & John