Alwyn Davey 100 games

Alwyn, if selected will play his 100th game this week.

Well done Froggy!

Ya, awesome start to his career, but perhaps hasn't been in the best of form recently, or rather, he didn't play/perform the role I had expected. Nevertheless, he's played 99 (soon to be 100) more games than I have. Well done

Still remember his first season, was awesome. Then got his arm broken by the dog tenace i think it was.

I just wish after 99 games his fellow players would understand he isn't 6 foot! Fantastic effort to get to 100 games though.

Never get tired of watching him run down guys from behind.

In before this thread gets deleted...well done Froggy!

Why the hell would this thread get deleted?

Army Medal or something Winner!

Congratulations to him. Seems a lovely bloke, too.

Should play him in the ruck this week.

Still remember his first season, was awesome. Then got his arm broken by the dog tenace i think it was.
I just wish after 99 games his fellow players would understand he isn't 6 foot! Fantastic effort to get to 100 games though.
Never get tired of watching him run down guys from behind.

Didn't he brake his arm at training?
I remember going to the '08 ANZAC Day game and the day prior to it there were reports he had fractured his arm at training and would miss the game.
I remember my mate and I were so disappointed as he was so exciting to watch.

Geelong broke his arm and injured Hird to swing a game their way.

Why the hell would this thread get deleted?

It happened to the last thread I was browsing.

Hope he gets back some of his form and give us a blinder for his 100th. Well done Alwyn!!

Will get his 100th game this week.

Has got the best out of himself. 

I doubt thay he will be on the list in 2014.

Well done Froggy, especially coming back from some serious injuries.

Every time one of the Essington boys reaches the ton of games I drool at our future "father son" strength.

Is it 3 or 4 sons for Froggy? I've lost count.

#standbyfathersonsystem

I'm happy to admit, I'm a bit of a secret Davey fan-boy from way back. In fact, based on his first half of 2007 , I didn't really care too much the next year when the whole Cyril hysteria was going on, because I thought Alwyn was easily his match. Had he not got smashed around so much, and got a few confidence-destroying injuries, I may have been right. Meh, probably not. 

So even these days, despite him being pretty frustrating sometimes, I always prefer to see him in the team than out of it.

Congrats Alwyn on 100 games. Kick a bag for Noonan. 

P.S This is also one of my favourite goals I've seen live. I went nuts when he kicked it.

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMcOHqTVO-4[/youtube]

Absolutely brilliant goal!

Just hope he gets selected. Really poor game last week but we just have to get him there.

Crossing my fingers and holding my breath but likely to be dropped.

That 2007 season was one of the best first year performances I think I've seen from a small forward. 

100 games would be an awesome achievment and not only that but... his boys! YESSSSS!!!!

How many Army Award nominations in his first season?

Massive accolade.

Great achievement for him. When he used to chase guys down all the time it was so cool.

Well done Froggy.

And he has sons! Do it for the kids!!