Andrew Bogut - our new ruckman?

PROVE HIM WRONG!!!

1 Like

We never land a big fish. Another year of mediocrity.

Signed 1 year deal with the Lakers for vet minimum.

1 Like

Which even the best players in the AFL don’t get anywhere near that salary.

About 1.4mil.

I heard he has a basketball background.

1 Like

$2.3m US at his experience level.

1 Like

Well if the 1% of pizzagate was about paedophilia and human trafficking being a problem in the US and around the world then I suppose he has a right to be concerned. When I was a young Lieutenant in Cambodia back in '93/94 I saw this issue up close and was involved with some NGO’s that were dealing with the problem. It exists an is everywhere and a problem at all levels of society. There have been a lot of busts in the past 12 months. The bastards deserve to hang.

http://human.globalincidentmap.com/

1 Like

But do they come from a good family?

You do know pizzagate doesn’t exist…

You do know that human trafficking and paedophilia exist…

wow

1 Like

So because they exist, Pizzagate may be true? Outstanding,

1 Like

To quote @barnz “Wow”

Well that is not what I said, is it? But you want to be a farking ■■■■ and refuse to accept that what Bogut said is that if only 1% of this was true we should be worried. I said that if that 1% was just that there is a large amount of human trafficking and paedophilia happening around the world that we should be worried and be doing something about it.

Are you saying that this isn’t a real issue because Pizzagate isn’t true?

At least the EFC had a laugh at this…

2 Likes

Wow.

Wow, indeed.

Go stick your head in the sand and ignore the very real issue of human trafficking and paedophilia.

You’re projecting a debunked conspiracy into real world issues. Obsessing with pizzagate does nothing to solve real trafficking and paedophillia

2 Likes

One look at who Bogut follows on twitter (Cernovich, Infowars, Panahi, Bolt) and his insane views during the election make me certain that we don’t need to mollycoddle him.

4 Likes

Yeah, I am obsessing with pizzagate…FFS.

Yeah, we should be attacking him because he has his a different opinion.

1 Like