Andrew Gaff - RFA

I’d scrub boots at fark Carlton for a extra 400k a year in my bank.

Money talks

5 Likes

People are overrating their possible accquisitions.
Hall is a downhill skier and despite two different senior coaches trying to change his ways, he never has.
Polec has a foot issue so not sure playing on Etihad every second week will help him.
Gaff is the exception, he’s a good player - I would love him at Tulla.

1 Like

That’s what everyone thought about the Doggies and Richmond. Maybe, maybe not.

Gaff is mentally week. Will not play again.

Correct. Not this week.

How’s it hanging?

I have a reliable source that says gaff will stay at the eagles or go to north (nova 100)…

Passion in any form is life.

You, I and everyone else on here holds footy as something very important to who we are and I can’t see why you can’t have regrets as well.

He made a split second decision in the heat of the moment that he has now paid the ultimate price for.

Gaff has been been a model citizen up to that point so he deserves the benifit of doubt.

I hate football, I’m just here for the Donnybrooks

1 Like

I reckon the ultimate price is a lot more than being suspended for eight matches. Bet he still got paid as well.

He was unlucky to break the other kids jaw, but he did the deed, so Fark him, unless of course he gets to the Bombers, then all is forgiven.

Lots of people make one mistake that screws their life, this is not one of them. Brayshaws bones will heal and Gaff will continue to make big bucks.

1 Like

If he does it again then my opinion of him will change but I don’t expect it will.

I believe that a lot of players are playing for money and recognition but Gaff hasn’t given any indication of that at all.

Like most people I prefer to give them the benifit of doubt until proven otherwise.

You are right. It is so much more than life and death.

2 Likes

That is not even funny, and so far from the truth.

Cool and in the sack :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He may also look like that partly because of the situation with his father. That also has to be playing on his mind. Not in a good space right now.

1 Like

So the footy world is hanging on Gaff’s decision BUT quite clearly it’s not happening before Friday night when the Eagles have their B&F. Still can’t get my head around his choice of club. North? Coming from the biggest club in Perth, with a huge support base to a club with such a low profile, and modest following. Such a strange career choice

MONEY, MONEY , MONEY, MUST BE FUNNY, IN A RICH MAN’S WORLD.

2 Likes

Maybe he’d like to have a lower profile and just goes about things without the glare. He’d have seen enough of North Melbourne to judge whether they are a chance.

Or maybe the $$ are too good to say no to.

Could have a Kangaroo fetish?

1 Like

Anything with a pouch apparently.

1 Like