Andrew Gaff - RFA

Most likely the later.

Media seem to look over the fact that his dad just had major heart surgery and this would be the last big contract (in terms of length) he signs so it could be best for him to actually move for family rather than stay at the eagles.

If I was Gaff I would take the contract at North. closer to family and the money would be a nice little nest egg to support the family. North just missed the 8 and with that midfield, we should rebuild.

2 Likes

Lets move on
he is not coming to us

He’s sh*t anyway, never wanted him.

10 Likes

he will be 26
sus shoulder
they would gave got out first pick

draft nick hind who will matc him for pace

hund who will matc him for p

1 Like

Taking the Brayshaw castigation a bit too far.

You drunk?

2 Likes

Mum? are you attempting to sms again?

8 Likes

Sniper

1 Like

computer error

meant to say

lets draft draft Nick Hind who will match Sheil for pace

I’m sure we could find someone faster than Hind to pay lots of money to.

ANNOUNCE USAIN BOLT

3 Likes

Nick Hind is very very fast

I think he can make it in the big league

I have seen worse players drafted

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

7 Likes

There are faster people in the world, though.

Wasn’t there a dude in here saying we are getting Gaff. Is that dude still around?

“D’Orazio hesitated before responding…” Hmmm…

Brayshaw ? Isn’t he the President of Norf ?

The father of the Brayshaw boys is something like president of the coaches association

Ha ! I just did my “due diligence,” i.e., I looked up Jamie Brayshaw’s Wikipedia biography. It makes for interesting reading in the present context:

James Antony Brayshaw (born 11 May 1967) is a retired Australian cricketer who now works in the media on television and radio. As a cricketer he was known as Jamie Brayshaw . He is a former chairman of the North Melbourne Football Club. From 2011 to 2015 he was chairman of the Melbourne Renegades cricket team.

Brayshaw is the son of former Western Australian cricketer and Australian rules footballer Ian Brayshaw and the brother of Mark Brayshaw, a former player for the AFL club North Melbourne.

Brayshaw currently has three nephews on AFL Lists at three different clubs; Angus Brayshaw at the Melbourne Football Club. Andrew Brayshaw at the Fremantle Football Club and Hamish Brayshaw at the West Coast Eagles Football Club. Mark Brayshaw is father of Angus, Andrew and Hamish.

There’s a TV drama series hiding in there.

North will get him too much coin $

Never look a gift horse in the mouth

Edited for lols

4 Likes