Another Mass Shooting, (Just Another Day) in America

I’m not sure America can be saved from itself anymore.

It’s in every single US paper on the front page. What does “it should get more coverage” actually mean?

1 Like

8 Likes

The US decided after Sandy Hook that there was an acceptable number of murdered children they could tolerate before doing anything about gun laws.

If nothing changed then, nothing is going to change now

15 Likes

Sandy Hook really was the moment I gave up. It told me everything I needed to know.

4 Likes

Police have found a body in van and have said it could be the shooter

That was the moment for me. A complete dereliction of duty by that Congress.

2 Likes

I look forward to the Tucker Carlson manifesto this cockroach left behind.

1 Like

The shooter appears to be Asian. Which is unusual.

Actually it isn’t.
Asians are responsible for 5.84% of mass shootings in the US between 1982 and 2022, and make up 5.9% of the US population.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

4 Likes

Virginia Tech was the Korean guy.

I can’t think of any others.

Reportedly two thirds of the Monterey population are ethnic Asian.

It’s on the precipice of a failed state. It just won’t admit it

1 Like

À la Monterey, my dear Watson!

3 Likes

I laughed but America is a big joke unfortunately

You laughed at 10 people being slaughtered while going about their daily business? That’s sick.

I laughed at the joke @Alan_Noonan_10 did above, I know you are not that stupid to realise so don’t be a ■■■■■■■

5 Likes

And another one. This very close to home.

Two shootings in California, in the space of a couple of days. Both old asian men. Bizarre.

Classic copycat situation.

Sometimes these things happen in groups because a person who is contemplating carrying one of these out will see it happen elsewhere, and they will become emboldened to follow through on their own plan. I’d guess perp #2 probably saw the Monterey Park event and felt moved to act.

1 Like