Another non-rival crushed - review those Norf losers

‘I SEE IT, BUT I DON’T BELIEVE IT’

2 Likes

well now, ur the loser watching it, what’d he say.

Great win! Love beating these kents almost as much as Fark Carlton. Such an irrelevant club that should have moved to the Gold Coast when they had the chance and need us to prop them up for their marquee games.

Particularly for that throat hit on Shiel. How does this guy keep getting away with whacking people?

1 Like

Didn’t mean you specifically, mate. Agree we would have been better off with Paddy. But Brown was borderline unplayable yesterday. Fortunately his teammates were mostly a bit crap.

1 Like

It was Zerrett. So nothing.

John Worsfold went crazy on the bench, think I saw him take a breath.

13 Likes

Zac Merrett seems to be getting smashed every week. Where are our players to stand with him?

1 Like

Mate we’d be top 4 if we had a tall, athletic forward who kicks straight

With him up forward in the 3rd we’d have had a 40 point lead at 3q time

And as for the if’s
If Tippa was 8-12 inches taller he’d be the greatest ff to have lived but he aint

2 Likes

Redman will be our next bull,he will look after the smaller blokes in years to come.

Chicken!

Maybe the key players are in…

8 Likes

The EFC faithful are starting to believe but more importantly, so are the players.
That roar!

3 Likes

That was a really gutsy game from him last night. Made a shocking error to hand them a goal but worked his ■■■■ off and threw himself into every contest. Will be a star for our club.

LOL, really?

I also liked the commentary for Tippa’s goal in the third where he danced around 4-5 North players.

You can actually hear Lyon laughing because he couldn’t believe what he was seeing from Tippa (he said as much afterwards).

2 Likes

Massive horn

All defenders are capable of it occasionally but Atley has made a career out of it in defence.

It was one of the few games I’ve seen him just go for the ball, and not flop.

Who would take side show bob over joe d?