Another non-rival crushed - review those Norf losers

The best part of BF. The game day thread is great too. You can pinpoint the moment their collective hearts break.

2 Likes

Yeah. There was a post in one of the gameday threads: ā€œWow. North canā€™t buy a free kick.ā€ Iā€™m thinking ā€œThatā€™s because they canā€™t afford it. They need to rattle the tins more.ā€

There was another post about players outside our 22 being useless and us having no one good coming through, so weā€™re going to slide into irrelevancy. Sure. Thatā€™s why for most of the year weā€™ve only played with 18 or so of our best 22, weā€™re 9-7, yet our VFL team is on top of the ladder.

2 Likes

You should reply to them with Tippaā€™s quote that as son as he had the ball in hs hand he knew he would get the goal.

Mr 1000:1!

3 Likes

Without trying to sound too biased - does that goal go down as one of greatest winners in history (from a degree of difficulty perspective?) i canā€™t recall any others that beat itā€¦? Maybe Malcom Blightā€™s torpā€¦?

Yes, I agree re Ambrose. I should have included him.
Our depth is under scrutiny and is currently standing up. Hurley will be a loss.

1 Like

Trying to work out if this is a troll post or not. :confused:

Easily. Not bias at all, that was freakish as it getsā€¦

ā€¦ and it was his second best goal of the day.

4 Likes

The final goal was clearly his best goal of the game and one of the greatest of all time. He literally had 0.0000000000001 of the goal face to aim for and it almost defies the laws of physics how that went in.

4 Likes

Aaron Hennemann.

If weā€™d won, with a 40-something Hennemann in the side, the Norf fan would probably stop watching footy altogether.

2 Likes

Dont ya love those three involved in that play. Shiel, Mcgrath, Merrett, Mcgrath Shiel again.

Mcgrath was the man when it mattered.

3 Likes

Chicken only goes bang when there is a 16 year pld schoolgirl involved.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve watched the last two minutes about a million times.

How the actual fark did Tippa kick that goal. Has to be goal of the year.

7 Likes

He was on fire.

His second was probably more exciting and crazy good, but for degree of difficulty, timing and just 100% studly execution, the last one was unreal.

Has to be GOTY

4 Likes

Speaking of, anyone else reckon Rhyce Shaw in a tracksuit looks supremely dodgy?

8 Likes

screams reservoir.

3 Likes

Be careful, he looks like the kind of guy to use ā€œkickboxā€ as a verb.

8 Likes

He practices it.

Dodgier than Allen Christensen?

Who was the north player who had a massive squib moment in the 3rd when stringer marked in the pocket. He could of easily got there but he didnā€™t want the contact.

You can cheap shot all you want north, but you when the moment comes for you to put your body on the line and you donā€™t. You are nothing but a big puss

1 Like

Celebrating an Essendon victory??
I think MrHeff must really love you.