Another non-rival crushed - review those Norf losers

Not only did he kick it, it was straight through the middle. The guy is an absolute freak

39 Likes

Is it Mazda thats making a recall due to the wheels falling off?
Are’nt Mazda sponsors off…

4 Likes

Hope not! Haven’t heard that.

Agree… woeful commentry. Anthony Hudson was much better on tv call.

Goal of the century, only because this goal by Lloydy was from 99.

4 Likes

Good but no where near as clutch

1 Like

That’s really the best angle I’ve seen of it

Zlarke really did have a great turn around from last week, and good to see Mitch Brown having a solid impact after lean few weeks.

Zerrett, TIPPA & McKenna the stars for us

Well, since most people’s idea of history is what happened in the last couple of years, it would have to be so => Tippa: GOAT winning goal kicker.

Given the match situation and degree of difficulty, it should be. It probably won’t be - Walla plays for the ‘wrong’ club!

1 Like

Nah, I reckon Hird’s winner against West Coast (the one where he gives the lucky fan a hug) is better, just because it was further out from goal and the media scrutiny on him was immense.

3 Likes

No, he played for my old junior club, Frankston Hawks. Dunno what team he went for as a kid though.

From that angle it’s actually even more obvious how much the Norf defenders were just ball chasing, rather than positioning.

We had free men in space all over the shop, at different points.

1 Like

Who’s the pelican running off Tippa when 2 blokes already rushed Lav?

For me it’s the hair.

And that he keeps Sideshow Bobbing up and marking and kicking goals.

Daniher being out doesn’t help things…

Lav has got to learn to kick straight

3 Likes

Under 10s. Ball’s over there! Ball’s over there now!

1 Like

Absolutely correct.

That goal he got last year against FCFC was just sublime. Playing it soccer style from HFF through to a goal was fkg brilliant. One of the most skilful individuals plays ending in a goal I have ever seen. And just like yesterday’s goal for which he said he knew he would kick it when he got the ball, you could sense he would get that goal even before he got off the HFF.

1 Like

Jy Simpkin. Got lost in traffic as he’s not a natural defender.

One of those late hits took out Hurls, those snipping SOB’s.