Another non-rival crushed - review those Norf losers

Go and read the pre match thread on North’s board, and then the autopsy thread.
Come back and tell me how much sympathy you have left for them !

2 Likes

OMFG that photo :laughing:

1 Like

WTF, i just had a gander and they’re so nice over there! Talking up all of our players. Saying how good Clarke has been and that he should play on Sloane.

Think i might go hang out in their match preview thread for a while.

2 Likes

After all the excrement I’ve read on the other boards, the Crows have just become my 2nd favourite team for season 2019.

Zip it @Aceman

2 Likes

I keep telling you assorted Mexicans that we’re a cultured and refined bunch over here.

Also: Fark Adelaide.

1 Like

If you’re not polite in Adelaide there’s a good chance you’ll end up in a barrel (or the Torrens River)
Incentivised.

2 Likes

How has @Aceman survived? Polite isn’t a word that comes to mind when I think of him :grinning:

2 Likes

All about knowing the right people :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I always believed Clarke would do better against a recognised tap ruckman. However I am surprised that he played that well.

1 Like

The dignity of a barrel is reserved for respected locals only.

And a kicking, followed by a perfect dive from the bridge into the Torrens, reserved for university types who are a tad light on the loafers.

2 Likes

Whatever you do, just don’t tell anyone your dad is a newsreader.

If you get murdered in the Barossa, do you get put in a new oak barrel for softer tannins?

2 Likes

Keep it in The Family.

And don’t let your kids go to Glenelg Beach or Adelaide Oval unsupervised, and steer clear of Truro Beach.

1 Like

I glanced through and haven’t got to the bits where they’re complimentary about us but it does stand out how similar they’re criticism of their coaching panel is to our own

1. Gifting games to elder statesmen ahead of focusing on developing younger players

2. Stubbornly refusing to address glaring structural issues

3. Playing players out of position

4. Failing to challenge and address internal failings despite 20 years without a flag.

5. Senior players and coaches being very very comfortable with themselves and not taking well to being challenged on performance

Seriously it reads exactly like most of our threads over the last decade

2 Likes

Yep i noticed that too, lots of similarities in how they view where their team is at. Just goes to show that simply making it to a grand final wont ultimately make fans happy.

They were really pumping us up in their match preview thread. Now in their match day thread they fully turned the focus on their perceived shortcomings. Most of them think they’re losing this match.

They’re a nice enough mob though. Maybe i’m just still shocked at what i read on the North board last week.

1 Like

We have one of those for a president.

Factoid: I grew up in the suburb that three of the lucky barrel recipients were from.

Quality.

Don’t believe it

Sound advice.

Son?