Anticipatory Chat - Bombers v Budgies - Thursday 21st June at Optus Stadium

7 Likes

Look guys (and gals), I’m sure the game will be officiated fairly.
Why would anyone think that those professionals in yellow could remotely be swayed by the rabid Eagles fans ?

IMO, 50/50 chance we win the Free Kick count on Thursday night.

1 Like

50% chance we win frees by 1, 50% chance they win frees by 32 (23 in the forward half).

If we’re lucky.

3 Likes

Human nature tells us that the chumpires are swayed by home town crowds, and even the common potators are beginning to point this out. They are fallible and like players make mistakes. We need supporters to make a lot of noise to draw their attention to free kicks that should go our way.

We also need this phenomenon discussed publicly so that the issue is given some profile and make the chumpires more aware of being swayed by home town crowd influence.

1 Like

Tim Gossage reckons no Josh Kennedy

If no Kennedy, we should play Hooker full-forward, Smack CHF and Brown back.

If Kennedy plays - then Hooker back

1 Like

If you wanted more convincing we’re gonna get done, it’s going to rain on Thursday night

3 Likes

25 years this week since Sheedy waved his jacket.

3 Likes

That’s not a milestone, … That’s not a milestone, … That’s not a milestone, … That’s not a …

3 Likes

I was there, but I’m thinking it was more like end of July.
Great day and year.

Swap Brown with Frang

2 Likes

Yep, July.

https://afltables.com/afl/stats/games/1993/051819930718.html

Well I look like a goose! Twitter can get stuffed.

3 Likes

No chance of causing an upset will be another ■■■■ show in Peth

We have to try and hurt those ■■■■■. If Shuey or whatever Eagle wants to duck or drop the knees in a tackle, go for the head and make it hurt. If there are reports out of it, just argue that he dropped the knees/ducked and contributed to the injury. Time to make a stand.

6 Likes

Does anyone know if it’s tomorrow or wednesday for the squad announcement? Asking for a friend of a friend.

2 Likes

It is settled then

Pretty sure it will be Wednesday

Crows injury report is Tuesday? I’m hoping Smith is not on the list.

I must be the only one looking forward to this game.

If we come to this game with the same mindset we had when we played Geelong and GWS then we can win this game.

7 Likes