Anticipatory Chat - Bombers v Budgies - Thursday 21st June at Optus Stadium

I’d hope not.
That would absolutely reek of desperation.
Wasn’t that flash in his last outing.

If we were adding another running player in we’ve got what Jerrett / Long / Colyer?

I did forget it’s at the new ground however which is only Etihad sized IIRC so maybe not needed.

WIN FREE TICKETS to Essendon"s home game against NORTH MELBOURNE

Clarke’s on the plane! Probably travelling emergency, but one can dream

15 Likes

Hahaha love Saady!! Quickly becoming a favourite of mine, last month been very impressive. Need him to really take it on and provide the drive off HB.

4 Likes

Looks like Kennedy will be joining Darling on the sidelines. The word is he is no chance.

6 Likes

whispers of surgery.

1 Like

The THE is looking his same ol’ self i see…

3 Likes

Lycett, Brander & Waterman as eagles fwd targets doesn’t seem all too scary.

Wonder if they will look to move McGovern fwd and bring in another kpd.

So long as don’t get dreamtime esque stage fright we can do this!

missing Barrass down back so can’t really afford to move McGovern. But they wont need to anyway, we’re still getting smoked.

just fkg win. just do it.

1 Like

2 Likes

Waite has also re-done his calf so we won’t have to worry about him kicking 7 against us the following week.

10 Likes

Word from WA ( I cannot name my source) is that Lycett will play full time forward and they will bring in a junior ruckman to share the job with Naitanui.

1 Like

Tim Gossage said exactly this on SEN yesterday.

2 Likes

hooksey to DEMOLISH lycett hawkins styleeeee

Thats the guy ! Who is he?

1 Like

That or we switch Hooker fwd & Brown back

Smack will probably get a greater amount of ruck time as NicNat will run Belly around a lot and need plenty of bench time.

Not sure we can afford to have McGovern demolishing Brown all game. Have to be able to take marks in the fwd line/at least bring ball to ground for smalls.

Be very interesting to see how both team line up.

1 Like

We are going to get heavily flogged.

In the butt.

4 Likes