Any one know and North Melbourne members?

Actually, I lied. I know three of their supporters.
(None are members.)

Change title: Anyone know the North Melbourne member?

Change title: Anyone know the North Melbourne member?

You‘d think it be really easy to identify them. They‘re the one with the backpack of memberships, going in then immediately exiting (no pass out) and coming in with the next membership, so they can immediately exit and…
The scary thing is that this is actually true (well, maybe not the back pack thing).

Know a dozen.

We all have mutual friends.

I know two, both farkwits. One I defriended on FB because every 2nd post of his was in response to anything I posted about EFC, “drug cheats”, etc. One of them I called him a “typical Nth Melb supporter with a chip on the shoulder” and then mentioned the AFL should cut the umbilical cord and stop propping up teams that can’t stand on their own two feet. The other used to be a Collingwood supporter and he seems to have completed wiped his Magpie supporting days from his memory. Again hates Essendon, I just continually say “so will you go back and support the Pies when North become financially insolvent?” The other one where they were well in front at 3/4 time I said “the only way you will not win this game is if your club becomes bankrupt midway through the last!” Loved it when we smashed them around 1, hope we repeat the dose if we play them in the finals!