ANZAC Day 2022 - game review

Not much run and carry.
Plenty of handballing & a nice 50m penalty.

Yep we are just an average team…
Need another crack at top 3 pick and decent trades

1-5 but yeah our effort was good today lols

No wonder we suck people happy to accpet meidorce

1 Like

we’re already playing the kids

20 Likes

1-5 actually

2 Likes

Hard on the kid because I thought he looked pretty good. But Hobbs into the middle when Parish went off with his ankle cost us big time.

10 Likes

ever seen someoen rob a lving as much as haps boy dylan shiel?

6 Likes

Not when the umpires could give them so many in nice positions

1 Like

I don’t know who this club is, but it ain’t the Essendon I love. A chore watching these soft arrrse good boys poop on our name. You have to look so hard to find something to enjoy. Truck into the cannon, this corridor farce is the worst coaching flaw I’ve ever seen, and that’s after all these years of watching our constant coaching floors. Somehow everyone just look and act like idiots and we have to try and overcome that handicap and the opposition. Impossible.

8 Likes

Needs to be stood down immediately.
He can Fark off and never play another game for the club.

1 Like

ginnivan deserves all of the

10 Likes

And that peroxide blonde ■■■■ wins the medal. Just add some salt into the wound.

This game was lost, in my eyes, in a 4 minute patch in the 2nd Quarter.

We had all the momentum and the ball was virtually stuck in our forward line (a rarity of late!). Baldwin, Wright and Parish all had set shots, 30-40 metres out, barely any angle.

They all missed. Badly.

I said it then “that will be the margin now” and it was.

A lot can be said about certain players and how the game panned out and plenty of other isolated incidents, to me though those misses at the time were unforgivable. And proved the difference.

12 Likes

If they’re not playing videos of Ginnivan whooshing the crowd on every screen at the Hangar…

2 Likes

Play all the kids.
VFLW is where it’s @

1 Like

Full marks for endeavour, did not drop their heads.
Now for some learnings on improving the skill base and decision making on field.

5 Likes

And all of our mids padded their stats, so they avoid criticism.

1 Like

Our players goal kicking was atrocious. We had more attempts and still lost.

Honestly, why can’t players pay out of their own pocket to hire coaches and practise in their own time?

Lloydy even suggested that players should do it if club’s cant afford it in the soft cap.

1 Like

You can’t be serious??

We had as good a run as they did with umps.

4 Likes

It will be 1 - 6 next week.

While Shiel was on the bench.