ANZAC Day build up and changes

Was just at the footy show and wow, they focused on Collingwood a lot. And odds show them as favourites.

Surely that works in our favour mentally for the game.

2 Likes

WOB

16 Likes

There she is! First stop Balladonia, I think they have wifi so hopefully il update you all. Cheers blitz, your a bunch of legends. Talk soon

11 Likes

might wanna blur out the license plate.

2 Likes

There is no public transport to Tulla, except for Skybus leaving from Southern Cross Station.

Book a taxi to meet you outside ground.

1 Like

Where do most Blitzers go for dawn service?
Staying at the Pullman on the Park

Way out of the way for you but i go to mount macedon

1 Like

The one in Bacchus Marsh is popular, as is the breakfast put on by the RSL and Lions Club after, complete with a nip of rum or Whisky in your tea

And of course you get to see me lay a wreath, and do my best impression of being awake and warm.

“Here Skip” sticker amusing

No worries taking a few out along the way it seems!

Shrine of Remembrance St Kilda Rd.

When i was a little boy you could count the attendees. Now, rain, hail or shine it’s packed.

Sidearse 3 cheapies, I’ll raise you a Corgi with 4

Wednesday 25 April
SummaryMin 15Max 20Shower or two.Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mmChance of any rain: 50%
Melbourne area
Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely during the morning. Light winds.

1 Like

maybe slight chance of some muck around in the morning but dry by the 1st bounce. coolish, perfect for footy!

1 Like

tom browne on triple m said stringer suffered soreness at training yesterday

IMG_6992

Kacccchhhinggg$$$

2 Likes

100k people dump out of the MCG in the space of half an hour into 2 train stations and a few tram stops. A fair few trains generally get delayed and they put on “footy specials”.

IMO it’ll be quicker to walk to Spencer St and get skybus.

2 Likes

Cheers. Tea and whisky sounds good. At my local RSL they usually do crumpets and coffee with a dash of Bundy

I think someone at the club could have pulled up the boys and told them to take their hats and beanies off and maybe spit their chewing gum out during the Anzac ceremony

2 mates both going to the airport ? $40 for Skybus. total. City to Tulla in a cab $50-60. Is the difference worth the worry and risk of a missed flight?

3 Likes

Our season is prob going belly up within next 10 days

4 Likes