ANZAC Day build up and changes

They don’t really happen that often, and very very very rarely because of match-ups.

Well, it seems it’s decided to come through early, … which is actually better than holding off, … :grin:
Sky is rumbling and we’re about to get drowned here, very humid Summery conditions, … weird

Looking way better…

hgf

Have we had a late change this season at all?

At a complete guess I would say there are about 3 or 4 late changes a week out of the 18 teams and on most occasions that is because they gave a guy til the last minute and then decided he wasn’t quite ready. Or there is an incident like Hawkins on Saturday night against Port.

I reckon the only times these days when it is tactical is when it rains and teams take out a tall

Kinda, begs was meant to be out one week, ended up being a late change and he was retained (1st emergency).

I feel like brown was a late out for Hartley too??

I think the club gets fined if it’s a non-injury situation.

only one i recall was begs for dea

Actually you’re right on both I think. Shows how much attention I pay!!! But considering both of those outs still haven’t returned it certainly proves your point that they weren’t tactical

Or they could , peolly wont but could , play jd mostly as a ruck and belly forward , and when grundy has run out of steam , then sene belly into the ruck.

If its wet belly coule be a long bomb option, and tell him to just create a contest.

1 Like

Better get into The Hanger before The Royal.

Left work early to go to the airport and travel to Melbourne tonight.

Go you mighty Bombers!

18 Likes

Someone should let guelfi know theres an apex predator in town tonight.

10 Likes

Is Cox the bottom blue dot?

3 Likes

COUGAR

3 Likes

really hope we flog these ■■■■■■■ tomorrow

I feel that every time we have a game where we should smash the opposition given they lack tall defenders and we have great tall forwards, we lose badly. We never seem to take advantage of height when we should.

2 Likes

It’s always the umpires fault. They let the defenders maul our KPP’s.

1 Like

That’s the gender equivalent of ‘dirty old man’, right?

2 Likes

That’s because we get smashed in the midfield and the ball doesn’t get much into our F50.

1 Like

Funnily enough, I think we already knew what that graph shows.

Probably some kid that we will ignore and he will kick 5

1 Like