ANZAC Day build up and changes

How are we too tall in defense?
Hartley - cox
Hooker- Reid
Leaves Hurley to be the floater

And while we are exactly grease lightning, we have quickened up with saad, smith, McGrath, tippa and green to an extent.

On a dry day, we need to make sure we isolate either Stewart or daniher as they have a significant height advantage over dunn and whoever else they have at CHB

2 Likes

Because of what he said or because he talked to Donnington?

3 Likes

Nick Stevens will always be the floater.

9 Likes

WOB should have flown.

Anybody have any ideas on how to get 1 ticket? Got one more person who wants to come (my niece can sit on someone’s lap), just need to get them in…?

If we are serious, Collingwood are farking garbage. If Essendon come out and play we should SMASH them.

18 Likes

Yaks are a good brew

REally looking forward to unleashing McGrath and Saad at the MCG
I think Saad will have a lot more room to run.

Do you think Begley or jerrett will play a defensive role on murrray?
maybe that’s why he was brought in

They were ice cold aswell which is a bonus. Just landed so might pop into the Melbourne Virgin lounge for 1 or 2 before heading to the hotel

2 Likes

feeling nervous but Essendon by 15 goals no worries

2 Likes

We will smash them! We will be too fast, fit and strong.

Us by 3 pts.

3 Likes

Hookers on Coxs is how it tends to work. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe empty your bladder first

If that tal lumbering f*cktard Cox kicks another goal on Anzac Day I’m bending Diggers over.

5 Likes

started drinking at 6 in prep for this game, an tempted just to drink all day tomorrow.

now i’m regretting not having tickets and attempting to make plans to drink with WOB, even tho i know he wouldn’t haha.
god i hope we smash them tomorrow.
no i’m not on the plum brandy, that stuff is vile, i still feel bits of my stomach in my throat from throwing up that ■■■■.

3 Likes

Fats are.

Not a big fan of the Lazy vers myself …

2 Likes

with citrus and passionfruit overtones :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

The p*ssed DKP version is much better.

7 Likes

I get the names mixed up (Fat, Lazy, Wild), but I’m a big fan of the Blue and Yellow whilst the Green tastes like every other heavy beer I now dislike.

1 Like

OH MY

4 Likes