ANZAC Day build up and changes

CB

He’s playing predominantly forward, so he will probably kick at least 1 !

1 Like

(shhh…he knew that :wink: )

3 Likes

What part of bend him over did you not understand?

Collingwood will win by hard contested footy, spread and overlap run.
Nah.
Essendon will win by playing the way we want to play.

1 Like

I had no idea what Essendon was going to do before the Port Adelaide game. Was wondering if they could - would respond and play fully committed football. They clearly can and did.

Feel the same about today’s game. Have they turned the corner because they are now set up much much better with players in their best positions and because they understand better the game plan? Or regardless of that, are they still flaky with their commitment and how they play?

At the moment they are very much a week by week proposition. It’s a massive test today, and I eagerly await what they do. No doubt they have the talent to win. But can/will they?

Come on Essendon, win and win well.

13 Likes

Yep. It’s a familiar feeling.

My first Anzac Day game for a few years, haven’t been this excited for a game like this in forever.
Let’s go Bombers I wanna destroy these black and white ■■■■■■. :beer: :beer: :beers:

A very ATE-esk post !

Dawn service done and dusted along with a couple of pints at Y&J with a bacon and egg roll. Even though il still be the same lunatic at the footy I always am, just remember footy is secondary today. Lest we forget

29 Likes

Has someone started a pazza. version of Crazy?

Get your ■■■■ out Diggers!

Well said.

Feel pretty confident about today, as the players would hopefully be aware they’ll have to work hard. No coasting for wins on Anzac Day no matter where both teams are on the ladder. (Shiiting myself for the Fark Carlton game though, especially if they’re still winless when we play them.)

If we have the same attitude we had against Port we’ll win in a canter.

Either essendon win by 6 goals, or essington lose by 6 goals.

2 Likes

So much to like about this post. All of it actually.

1 Like

Lical dawn service done. Heading into the city for the march, then off to the ROYAL.

1 Like

We played the 'G beautifully last year (that monsoon vs Carlton aside), I reckon it suits us to a tee.

I’m backing the boys in

1 Like

Having breakfast with MrHeff before we part ways and sit at opposite ends of the ground.

13 Likes

Is he as passionately Collingwood, as you are Essendon ?

If so, that must be difficult.

Theyington

6 Likes

Feels like a final