ANZAC Day build up and changes

At least they don’t have that spud Seedsman to kick one from the third row of the stand this year

Have a feeling Stringer will turn it on today

Stringer to kick 4
Crowd 90k
Dons by 30

1 Like

l was thinking 2 days ago about how this game has achieved everything that visionary Sheedy would have hoped for. lt has raised the profile of this day across the whole country, not just the city, although it has certainly done that as well. Credit is due to both clubs for making this day such a spectacle and an enduring memory about those who paid the ultimate sacrifice to preserve our liberty.

8 Likes

It’s the responsible lining of the gut while drinking pints at 6.30 am that gladdens my heart. Have a ripping day all, and don’t get too depressed if we manage to screw it up. We’re on the build, we have good young talent across all lines, good depth, and a bright future.

That’s my optimism fund spent for the year, we better ■■■■■■ win or I’m cactus.

4 Likes

I was being kind. Strictly speaking, I should have pointed out that our end is more north than theirs.

1 Like

Honestly?

Anyone have a list of the ins/outs compared to last anzac day for both teams?

They’ve been playing pretty good football of late - at least as good as our good games this year. Not sure if you’ve watched them or not. This game is a 50/50 - only if we play our best - and that’s not a given.

I reported your post, my fingers moved so fast, I couldn’t stop it.

Sorry admins…

Edit: was trying to eat my breakfast too

:clap: :clap: :clap: I can make your hands clap :clap: :clap: :clap:

Better make my way from Tootgarook to the Royal and onward to a 47 point victory.
:pray:t3:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Got spoilt by the missus this morning.

Now waiting for her to get ready so we can have breakfast then go to the footy. Expected to be there by half time I reckon

11 Likes

Hmmmmm …

why do you hate centrum ads so much gramps?

Collingwood are a pretty poor team. Sadly, so are we. Our game against Port was an anomaly - one of those backs against the wall type games. Today we will revert back to our true form.

Collingwood by 6 goals. Best of luck to Jerrett, I hope he has a good game.

1 Like

What happened to you man ?
The Fairybread of 6 years ago wouldn’t have this defeatist attitude.

Have a warming cup of Bovril to cheer up !

5 Likes

15 years…mediocrity…something something

1 Like

Yeh, good point. Stick a cow in a blender and drink it. That’ll fix everything.

1 Like

For the cow, at least.

1 Like