ANZAC Day jumper 2016

I think both the AFL and Fujitsu are way too big. Bigger than the ANZAC logo and that's a problem. Nothing should be bigger or more important that the ANZAC logo on an ANZAC day jumper.

What are you on about? The AFL is bigger and more important. They invented ANZAC day.

I think both the AFL and Fujitsu are way too big. Bigger than the ANZAC logo and that's a problem. Nothing should be bigger or more important that the ANZAC logo on an ANZAC day jumper.

What are you on about? The AFL is bigger and more important. They invented ANZAC day.

Yep, agree. There’s nothing bigger than the AFL so its very gracious of them to give permission to have a logo smaller than they should have.

The droop is back.

https://www.bombershop.com.au/assets/uploads/1486/shopdesq/products/main/F122B733-CD64-7F54-414F120394B4133BGuernseyClipFrontANZAC2016-min.png

Nope, that is not a droopy sagging sash…its still tight, and crosses the heart.

This is what constitutes a droopy sash…the 09’’-10’’ sagging disgrace…

That’s closer to the sash from the mid-late 2000s sash which was pretty much perfect.

Nothing will match the natural sag of a real sash on a knitted jumper however.

That jumper appears to be an XS is it possible that this is either

a.)a poor photoshop

b.) not taking into account the scaling of the logos?

Probably goes against the sentiment but there is a part of me that thinks that any sponsor that has stuck with the club can have big ■■■■ promotions on our jumper.

That jumper appears to be an XS is it possible that this is either

a.)a poor photoshop

b.) not taking into account the scaling of the logos?

Yes

This is last years for comparison.

I think the problem is the black background of the Fujitsu logo obliterates the sash and blends in with the black of the rest of the jumper.

The Kia logo although reasonably big, appears to more cover part of the sash rather than interrupt/obliterate it.

Horrible looking stain under the Anzac logo

Finally fixed the sash

I ordered one yesterday and got it this morning and the logo doesn’t look too huge. Fkn love the jumper and can’t wait to wear it.

I ordered one yesterday and got it this morning and the logo doesn't look too huge. Fkn love the jumper and can't wait to wear it.

Can you take a picture of it? and the back please

I ordered one yesterday and got it this morning and the logo doesn't look too huge. Fkn love the jumper and can't wait to wear it.

Can you take a picture of it? and the back please

Yeah no worries. I got the XL but it’s way too big on me so I’m exchanging it for a L.