ANZAC Day Jumper

I took a long time to get on board with the clash jumper. Love them now. Clearly they are popular, you see heaps of them at the ground and thus also another income stream for the club. Win win

I took a long time to get on board with the clash jumper. Love them now. Clearly they are popular, you see heaps of them at the ground and thus also another income stream for the club. Win win
The amount of kids that wear them at the games and at training blows me away.

They may not be popular amongst us older, more traditional supporters but clearly the newer generation of fans have certainly embraced it and it looks to have become a winner for the marketing department of the club.

Nope. AFL reckons red is a “dark” colour. Can’t have two “dark” colours together.

Speaking of jumpers, how good is Richmonds 2015 clash gurnsey! This is exacly what ours should be, obviously with the yellow being Red. Would look brilliant. Get rid of they grey!!!

http://shop.richmondfc.com.au/richmond-tigers-2015-mens-official-clash-guernsey-89060.phtml

Have they just found a box of old WA state of origin guernsey’s from the 70’s & 80’s and decided to use them?

Yep sold out i went to buy it yesterday tooo grrr!

I want the red shorts back. I hate the White 

The guernsey is all sold out from the bomber shop! It is definitely popular! I missed out :frowning:

I really would love to wear one to the game… Did anyone buy a Small and then find it was the wrong size for them? :confused: hopeful :stuck_out_tongue:

thats actually top shelf

Yeah, I was thinking what the fark at first look… but as far as changing the greatest guernsey in sport goes, it’s ■■■■■■ class.

yuk

I thought The Sash was sacred. Not sure if I like it. Would look better if it was tighter!

Quoted Post

I thought The Sash was sacred. Not sure if I like it. Would look better if it was tighter!

droopy sash ruined the sacredness

Great design, for a special event. Lest we forget.

Don’t like it. Nothing against that one in particular, it’s just voluntarily messing with the jumper still doesn’t sit right with me.

I’m a fan. A lot better than those grey ones we wear. It’s respectful too. Well done Essendon!!!

Quoted Post

Don't like it. Nothing against that one in particular, it's just voluntarily messing with the jumper still doesn't sit right with me.

Completely agree with this sentiment

Droopy sash = meh

But the red flowers (?) on the sash is symbolic. Looks good overall.

Quoted Post

Droopy sash = meh

Watch the video on the club website, explains every element of its, it’s very impressive.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Droopy sash = meh

Watch the video on the club website, explains every element of its, it’s very impressive.