Anzac Day - remaining tickets on sale 10am today

according to a tweet from the AFL, ANZAC Day tickets will go on sale Monday March 24 at 9am for members, and March 26 at 12pm for the general public

Note - I assume "members" for Essendon means those members who have access to away games with their memberships.  Otherwise it's wait till general public on sale date

Cheers for the update.

Thanks. Putting that date in the calendar.

@EFC_Membership: ANZAC Day update: Member on sale now Monday, March 24 from 9am. Public tickets from Wednesday, March 26. More to come. #DonTheSash

Just now, on EFC Membership twitter.

Bizarre.

Anyone know the reason for this delay?

Is this a sign of the future, too many members for popular games?

Round 6 - ANZAC Day weekend

Members Pre-sale: 9am Monday March 24 - 9am Wednesday March 26
General Public: Midday, Wednesday March 26
AFL Reserve: Seats within the AFL Reserve at the MCG for the ANZAC Day match, Collingwood vs. Essendon on Friday, April 25 have currently exhausted. A secondary release of any un-sold inventory as well as restricted view and standing room will be released for sale at 10am on Wednesday, April 16 through Ticketek.

Is this a sign of the future, too many members for popular games?

A sign of the future? Probably not, given every other match on the schedule fluctuates in terms of fan interest even those containing the big Melbourne sides. Having said that, they delayed the release for last year's Anzac Day tickets as well so I think going forward this might be the norm for the match.

I'm proud that we're apart of a match that is so massive they need to dedicate a seperate day to sell tickets!

How many tickets can eligible members buy? 1 per barcode? Who are the people that are able to buy up to 8? Is that just Collingwood members because it’s their game?

How many tickets can eligible members buy? 1 per barcode? Who are the people that are able to buy up to 8? Is that just Collingwood members because it's their game?

pretty sure its one per barcode, but you can have multiple barcodes on your transaction if you want to sit with friends that hold memberships. 

8 per transaction refers to the General Public ticket purchase, which is a rort, cause the scalpers somehow score the sweet tickets and then try and flog them off

(this is just off the top of my head)

How many tickets can eligible members buy? 1 per barcode? Who are the people that are able to buy up to 8? Is that just Collingwood members because it's their game?

pretty sure its one per barcode, but you can have multiple barcodes on your transaction if you want to sit with friends that hold memberships. 

8 per transaction refers to the General Public ticket purchase, which is a rort, cause the scalpers somehow score the sweet tickets and then try and flog them off

(this is just off the top of my head)

So do you give head?

Anyone know the value of a ticket over your normal membership.

I remember paying $15 on top of my barcode for a blues game..level 1. Hope its the same!

Bump

I remember paying $15 on top of my barcode for a blues game..level 1. Hope its the same!

$8.50 for level 7 tickets. 

Bands 5 & 7 (currently) get you seats not at ground level. I’m currently locked out, membership code “exhausted”, hopefully they sort out their buggy ■■■■ soon.

One per barcode chaps.
Extra money as follows:-
$35 for category 1
$30 for category 2.
$29 for cat 3.
$24 cat 4
$14 cat 5
$9 for cat 6
$8.5 for cat 7
Plus $2.50 to e-mail the tickets
Plus ticket insurance if you are having them posted out.

Gotta love competition - Ticketmaster $7 transaction fee for a North Melbourne game with only 42K,  TicketeK $2.50 for Anzac Day.

And got back on, row C instead of A.

$8.50 for level 7 tickets. 

$145 to "enable" away access on a Bronze premium.  Then add your ticket price on top of that.

On top of the non-refundable $55-$200 to reserve a seat to the grand final that we've got about a 10% chance of making.

This club is all about sucking money out of its members these days.

Completely forgot about the member presale today. Just jumped and got two tickets. M55, Row 0.

Got my mate to be up at 9:00am today to get online and get our tickets as we are members.

Turns out we aren’t away members and couldn’t purchase tickets and now have to wait until Wednesday to get them.

Was pretty ■■■■■■ but it is our fault for not researching it more thoroughly.

Hopefully there are some good seats left, would love to sit on the wing on the second tier or right up against the boundary but I highly doubt there will be any seats that good left over.

Disappointed but atleast we’ll be there.