Anzac Day - remaining tickets on sale 10am today

Got my mate to be up at 9:00am today to get online and get our tickets as we are members.
Turns out we aren't away members and couldn't purchase tickets and now have to wait until Wednesday to get them.
Was pretty ■■■■■■ but it is our fault for not researching it more thoroughly.
Hopefully there are some good seats left, would love to sit on the wing on the second tier or right up against the boundary but I highly doubt there will be any seats that good left over.
Disappointed but atleast we'll be there.

Sometimes you can get lucky with the 2nd wave release, me and a mate got lucky last year and we were level 1 behind the point post, great atmosphere down there.

Got my mate to be up at 9:00am today to get online and get our tickets as we are members.
Turns out we aren't away members and couldn't purchase tickets and now have to wait until Wednesday to get them.
Hopefully there are some good seats left, would love to sit on the wing on the second tier or right up against the boundary but I highly doubt there will be any seats that good left over.

Sometimes you can get lucky with the 2nd wave release, me and a mate got lucky last year and we were level 1 behind the point post, great atmosphere down there.

Yeah just going to cross our fingers and hope we can get some good ones.

Farrrk I hope I don’t have to ebay it this year!

One slight advantage of the variable pricing — they had to sell 7 distinct areas at once, rather than dribble out the areas (which usually means they sell the expensive, and for me very unattractive, ground level rubbish first).

I paid the least for the (IMO) best option and, website bugs aside, without delay.

I’m not confident about getting tickets.

I'm not confident about getting tickets.

Why is that?

what do you guys reckon my chances of getting 5 seats together are? haven't tried to get tickets before

what do you guys reckon my chances of getting 5 seats together are? haven't tried to get tickets before

Slim

Why is that?

Because I need 3 and I think most will already be sold.

Why is that?
Because I need 3 and I think most will already be sold.

Hmmm, I only need 2, I'm sure you'll be able to get 3 but where is another story.

I'm left to get 3 tomorrow...Stevie's, the girlfriends and my own...hopefully there's plenty left.

One less ticket for you all to fight for. I’m not coming anymore.

WHAT!!!

One less ticket for you all to fight for. I'm not coming anymore.

dislike this

Some I am a home and away member - and I am logging on to get tickets and it keeps telling me my barcode is invalid????  what the? do i have to wait until tomorrow??

Some I am a home and away member - and I am logging on to get tickets and it keeps telling me my barcode is invalid????  what the? do i have to wait until tomorrow??

Hmmm - in NZ for the week and apparently can't buy tickets over here....  that has got to be good news!!!!

Some I am a home and away member - and I am logging on to get tickets and it keeps telling me my barcode is invalid???? what the? do i have to wait until tomorrow??
Hmmm - in NZ for the week and apparently can't buy tickets over here.... that has got to be good news!!!!

Shouldn't matter where you are but I don't think you can purchase tickets to the game until 9am tomorrow morning now even if you are a member. Tomorrow they go on sale to the rest of the public.

Thought it was midday gen public tomorrow?

last years match was goOD!! #justsayin'

I'll be on my own this year, so if I can get a ticket I might spend the afternoon with the Grog Squad.  Screw sitting way up in the nosebleeds.