ANZAC Day Review thread

■■■■■■■ cop that you bunch of ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ !!!

43 Likes

Foxtel you ■■■■■■, can we celebrate the Essendon win!

1 Like

ANZAC Day votes:
Joe Daniher 3 3 2
Michael Hurley 3 2
Zach Merrett 2
Dyson Heppell 1
Orazio Fantasia 1
Adam Treloar 1

I hate when the post game coverage talks about the losers instead of the winners, but if they’re going to talk about how Buckley should get sacked, I’ll allow it.

32 Likes

No one wins in a cripple fight.
There are games when sides deserve to win cos they’ve played better, but they lose, there’s games that you win playing poorly.
Tbh neither side deserved to win, that was sigh, that was just pitiful.

Happy for the win, meh about the way it was achieved, we are so far away from where even i thought we were.

thank ■■■■ collingwood are just ■■■■■■■ than us.

If anyone needs me I will be in the dunnies…

7 Likes

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

17 Likes

Kelly was very average early but definitely improved as the game went on.

Parish and McGrath get football. Great to watch.

Our small forwards had a field day - can’t wait to see us play again in dry conditions.

Well done, lads.

5 Likes

Chin up, champ.

4 Likes

Go bombers!!!

Fox still blabbering on about the wobbles! How about Essendon you ■■■■■■!

2 Likes

A lot of players that have been under a form cloud like Hurley, Baguley and Hooker came back strongly this game.

So many positives especially with the games of Daniher, Merrett, Parish, Walls and co.

Very disappointed with Stanton though.

7 Likes

And all is right in the world.

1 Like

sorry your team didn’t get up

32 Likes

Nearly jumped the the fence after the HTB call on Green in the 3rd.

Clear cut cheating after the two non calls on them.

31 Likes

Seriously mate, you’re ■■■■■■! I’m more pessimistic than anyone here but even I can enjoy this. If you can’t enjoy this then there is no hope for you and not just on Blitz, in life.

62 Likes

I thought Baguley was our worst till three-quarter. Had a great last quarter though.

30 Likes

I couldn’t watch the last 10 minutes. My nerves were too frayed and I was worried about what I would do whilst watching the game with clients in the next meeting room. So I turned my phone on flight mode, rode the lift in my building from top to bottom a few times and then did a lap of the base of the building. Waited until it was safe, checked the scores and then fist pumped like a madman in the middle of a busy lobby. The locals would have had no idea.

Joe, so good. I can’t wait to see his last fend off goal, the only one in missed.

11 Likes

put a tenner on bombers to win/daniher first goal.

paid 180.

Its a good day.

27 Likes

Forwards the difference, especially Joe of course. The big one right after the Pies hit the front and then the big kick to Hooker to seal it. Also Green for bobbing up and crumbing a couple at crucial moments. And being able to count on Fantasia to kick one a quarter is a nice thing to have.

Defensively I think we still drop off and allow some ridiculous ■■■■ to happen but you’d like to think that can be fixed.

3 Likes