ANZAC Day Review thread

Replay is in and ready. Might be a late one tonight …

l am curious to know how you think one comment of ‘happy with the win’ offsets all the rest of the negative comments you made. On the balance of comments made, you appear, as usual, to be anything but happy.

4 Likes

Is the game up on YouTube or does someone have an invite to the Estonian site.

Surely after a big emotional day, you’re ready to drop the big one, it’s time for Born Slippy.

3 Likes

Live in Estonia right now

Have that lovely app no love yet

Reasonable game of footy, I reckon. When it dried out, it became a bit more skilful. A bit crappy early, then pretty good. The important thing was we did well when the conditions were crappy, and then we farked 'em dry when it was dry. WHAT THE FARK WAS WRONG WITH HOW WE HANDLED TODAY? Enjoy it, FFS!

PS. Not you, Dingus.

1 Like

Yeah but isn’t he also a big Matchbox 20 fan?

look im not DP, but do you honestly expect someone to parade like a muppet.

‘ABSOLUTELY STOKED WITH THE WIN BOYS BUT YOU WE’RE FKG ■■■■’

1 Like

Mate, I’ve probably spent 8k plus in trips over to Melbourne in the last 7 fucken years for one fucken Anzac Day win so sorry If I come across as a ■■■■ and don’t take too kindly to people like you who look for any fkg reason to be a negative peice of sht.

Appreciate the win. Appreciate the occasion, we actually did play some reasonable footy but people like you can’t even see that, and im pessimistic at the best of times trust me, do you see most of my posts? I think we are average. Would it kill you to even just be positive once?

Stop whinging like a ■■■■■ and just enjoy a fkn win on Anzac Day. FMD

14 Likes

From comments made in the live match thred anyone would think we were murdered by the free kick count. Frees Ess 9 / Coll 9. It was obvious from the broadcast that the chumpires were letting the game go and flow. l don’t mind that at all.

1 Like

Are you referencing my avatar?

come on wob, the whole ‘i spent x much money on attending games’ is right up there with i’ve been a member for 60 years.

no one would give dp more than a 2nd though if you gronks didn’t keep quoting him.

3 Likes

not murdered but killed by paramedics just standing there treating a sprained ankle over someone that’s had a heart attack.

1 Like

Watch the first half of the third quarter and then come back to your post.

3 Likes

“You just feel that Elliott and fassolo are the key to this game don’t you?”

Seriously he must have said it half a dozen times.

Meanwhile JD wins Anzac Day medal and hooker, Fanta and green combine for 10

13 Likes

“No one wins in a cripple fight”

■■■■■■■ classy. You are the master of the straw man argument. Keep up the good work - as well as thinking that it’s just your amazing clarity that means none of us can quite understand you.

4 Likes

Yep, haven’t seen that music vid in a long time. Great song tho.

In fairness ivan, elliot was huge for them until baggas fell into his leg.

Fap fap fap bukkake

l will, but l will have to wait for it to be on You tube.

1 Like