ANZAC Day Review thread

Sure, he just said it over and over and over again…

Fassolo has bigger issues in front of goal than jd

Did Darc just say Wankary?

Gonna play it now! Full version on vinyl

2 Likes

Couldn’t watch it, how was Ambrose?

1 Like

Belligerent and impenetrable as always.

2 Likes

was @ the game, didn’t have to listen to those ■■■■ wombles.

looked like he almost killed hurley again.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’m a well known fan & have been from the beginning, … but it wasn’t m’boys best outing today.

I s’pose you can’t be fkn great every game eh …

Apart from being very, very happy with our win, I was so happy to be watching the match together with my son.

He’s in Guatemala and I’m in Bendigo, we barracked together via text, was great. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

they didn’t have a forward that really matched up with him.

Saw that & laughed out loud, … “That’s fkn twice now” I yelled,… “Hurley will be saying pls keep me the fk away from him Woosh”

Funny moment of the day.

Hurls had a very good game. Getting his feet again.

2 Likes

Agreed. Was good to see.

So you’re saying it was a raw performance?

Far out I’m blind

1 Like

Yeah I know. I’m just fkn ■■■■■■ the most negative cvnt of a supporter our club has seen has the cheek to say it was a “cripple fight” and just be in general sad excuse of a person

I get to maybe 3 games a year. People shouldn’t take wins for granted

3 Likes

Especially ANZAC day.

We won. We fuckibg won.

4 Likes

The flogs were clearly shizen, and we have to get better without doubt, but there were some real positive signs that it’s starting to come together, and the returners are finding their feet again…

Bout half way there i reckon. I have a feeling we might be just getting it pretty near right by the Dream Time game.

Earlier I was wondering if AFL360 featured the two pastiest men in history - now I’ve happened upon Footy Classified, and it doesn’t even seem to matter - what a panel. Lloydy, just stand up and walk out of there.

3 Likes

Wait, he’ll tell you he isn’t negative, but a realist, the only one on here, and everyone else who can’t see that is wrong. At least that has been his standard reply for the last 5 - 6 years.

Go Bombers.