ANZAC Day Review thread

For 500 bucks I rekon he should have also.

2 Likes

Did he elaborate on the final score or the manner in which Collingwood was defeated by Essendon? Did he mention the successful coach John Worsfold - remember he’s the one you love to hate? Did he mention anything other than sloppy handballing? I am looking forward to your reply.
:wink:

Na.

1 Like

Every time i watch JoeDan murder four defenders and bomb the sealer i just about flop it out and go to town.

In all seriousness, yesterday was one of the most satisfying games I’ve been to. After years and years of watching these ■■■■■ laugh at us it was just so ■■■■■■■ satisfying

2 Likes

About 3 minutes into the Adelaide game. He’s been miles off it for a few weeks now.

It’s pretty damning to me when you prefer a first year player on the opposition’s best small. Couldn’t stay close to Elliott all game

The Zach review had conclusive evidence that it wasn’t touched IMO - his hands/fingers were clearly totally unmoved by the kick. We’d be ropeable if that was us.

2 Likes

So stoked we won this one, I thought we were gone when Moore put them ahead, but Joey put the team on his shoulders and willed us to win.

Massive game from him, owned all the key moments.

In years gone by that patch of umpire crucifiction would have stopped us but the boys were able to rally and we kept our structures all day.

Goddard was great in the middle, he’s been smashing the clearances for a few weeks now - not traditionally a strength.

A few below par performances from some of the usual whipping boys but I think everyone played their role in the last Q and got us the W

1 Like

But it wasn’t. It was Collingwood. And ■■■■ everyone who’s not us.

2 Likes

If you’ve got Facebook go to footy fan tv and watch the interview from Bartel with two bomber fans

It is the best thing I’ve seen. Ever

7 Likes

And which of you was this?

25 Likes

That’s the one

1 Like

This thread needs more ‘Joey taps sidebottom on the butt’ gifs.

2 Likes

YES. Get that man a pint.

2 Likes

Once I get a DL I’ll pump out ze Gifs,

3 Likes

Making this my ringtone.

1 Like

Fark that is funny. Good for him.

2 Likes

It’s really quite remarkable isn’t it. At this late stage of his career and the year we get back Heppel, Watson et all inside bulls. Has been wonderful so far this year, really proud of his performance.

1 Like

That video can be applied to every team we beat haha

1 Like

Get a big dog up you Collingwood
You fkn deserve it
Fk you all

7 Likes

Just watched the replay again…farrrk me farrcking Bruce (suck my dickk) Mclvany and Brian (fat boy) Taylor need to get some commentary lessons…you wouldnt have know who was playing… Bruce the whole game…“they (collingwood) need this one”

The best bit was Bruce creaming his pants by a some ■■■■ marked the ball and played on…Bruces party rained on by Tippas chase down was awaesome…

The bias shouldnt be there at all.

2 Likes