ANZAC Day review- Welcome Back Essington

Not to many positives from that one.

Shittest ■■■■■■ top. Should never change the sash. Drinks now

Fucken putrid.

How many hospital kicks to 3-on-1 contests?
How many hand passes to flat-footed team mates about to be hammered?
How many times did we have no crumbers in our forward 50 and they had 3 or 4 defenders back?

Pathetic.

Same ■■■■, different year.

Collingwood brought a ‘finals-like’ intensity.

I assume that’s why we struggled.

man that was freakin painful. never looked like it.

how many free lolchambers yield?

I’d still take 2-2 after our first 4 at the start if the season

Giles in
Belly Out

Hawthorn win undone.

I would have taken 2-2 at the start of the season. But not like this.

Terrible. The tough conditions will provide a great platform for us to ■■■■ the bed against the saints next week.

Dissapointing.

quite a few players played well but just couldn’t get conversion or any confidence up forward…

The forward line were dissapointing…

Just over possessed the ball until we worked our way into trouble and took the pressure off their backs. It’s wet, move it quick.
Every year we beet good teams and drop ones we shouldn’t.

In Wet conditions, a novel idea might be to kick the ball long and not try to over possess it.

They weren’t better than us, they’re not a better side than us, and they won’t make the finals this year.

We handed this game to them, with a silver bow, on a platter, free room service, complimentary refresher towel, no charge dessert.

Fucken putrid.

How many hospital kicks to 3-on-1 contests?
How many hand passes to flat-footed team mates about to be hammered?
How many times did we have no crumbers in our forward 50 and they had 3 or 4 defenders back?

Pathetic.

Mate you nailed it…

Perhaps this is too negative, but add 2 sec to hawks game and Carlton kick straight we are nil and 4.

Very difficult to know where we are at. Unreliable.

I can’t find the lid

For a team that talks about our premiership window, we sure like playing with the consistency of a 8-12 placed team.

We really don’t like the wet.

Strangely I don’t feel that bad. I still think we are good enough to have a significant season.

I had a really nice nap this afternoon :slight_smile:

I do not have enough superlatives to describe how utterly ■■■■■ this team performed today.

Two steps forward, two steps back. Ho hum. No forward structure, ruck stocks have regressed, poor game plan for the conditions which the coach ignored and the players ignored until it was too late.

As far as I’m concerned, this cancels out the Hawthorn win.