ANZAC Day - speculation and argument for changes vs Pies 2019

Oh yes definitely - in fact I wouldn’t be surprised if his omission for this one game will lead to Francis, Laverde and Langford also requesting trades - this selection will send shock waves around the league - no doubt about it!

Not sure if your post is serious. But in case it is then if they wanted their time over then they could bring him anytime between now and the first bounce tomorrow. I’m guessing they wont (injury aside).

Oh good grief.

1 Like

Started early on the eum ( not plum) im gonna do a wob and say we will smash these ■■■■■ tomorrow.

Edit i have the right 5o claim it was the spirits talking if we lose :joy:

1 Like

Good ins and outs…

Parish disposal last week was very poor and turned into 3 goals.

Hoping we have a plan B. Need the talls stand up and clunk some down the line in go slow mode.

Go Dons

1 Like

oh, thank ■■■■.

1 Like

Wait, Parish gave away 3 goals? One for sure but 3?
Sounds blitzy to me

2 Likes

Potentially ancient history now, but Raz’s breakout game was against Collingwood in the final round of 2015. The boy’s got form.

3 Likes

baguley stopped 6 goals for us with his 6 frees against.

4 Likes

Always a meaningful response.

1 Like

Maybe leaving #35 Guelfi in was a good call. This is some sort of omen.

1 Like

Too much talk about Parish and not enough talk about the Sacrificial Ham

1 Like

The best thing is orazio is only just getting started too. Now hes had a good block of games coming off injury is about to fully send it

3 Likes

Best thing is teams are now trying to find a way to stop us. That’s usually us trying to stop other teams. Hopefully that takes them away from their game plan by focusing on trying to stop us.

4 Likes

I think we perform better as a team when we are the hunters as opposed to the hunted.

It was said around the Melbourne game that our offensive football is built from manic, in your face pressuring defence.

We often choke when we are confronted by a team who is switched on defensively.

1 Like

its a big test for us to see where we are at

I think Stringer needs to step up tomorrow and turn it on

4 Likes

He has been in form but his conversion has been poor. If he has a day where it all clicks, it’ll be a bag.

1 Like

Myers needs to perform tomorrow
if not
he needs to be in the VFL for a while and let the younger guys get a game

Hope he does do well and just kick the ball as far as he can

… when he gets it

Ridiculous selection.
Bags is an absolute liability. Parish is the future and gets dropped again for a couple of missed targets.
Game lost at the selection table!

1 Like

‘guy’ - singular.
Myers is just one person.

1 Like