Anzac Day Ticket Delay

This from Twitter:

Essendon Membership @EFC_Membership

.@AFL have announced ANZAC Day ticket on-sale delay. All other @EssendonFC games on sale next week. http://bombe.rs/W1gC9B  #DonTheSash

Email also received here.

They'll probably just re-schedule the on sale date to align with Centrelink payments so the feral filth can get their grubby hands on tickets.

ASADA handing out infraction notices

AFL: Making ■■■■■ up as they go along.

Unbecoming

So is there any update when they'll go on sale?

personally i think it stinks, but if it reduces the scalpers that's a good thing.

Should limit Anzac day tickets to 4 per person rather than 8.

I heard the queue will open after the morning service.

Can you guys explain to me what this refers to? Is it just EFC members on sale?

General public tix are still up for grabs tomorrow at noon I take it?

According to the email, ANZAC Day won’t be available for General public tomorrow.

AFL have advised that tickets for ANZAC day will go on sale at a later date to be determined.

I believe ASADA are organising the proposed date.

Sorry to be a pain but when exactly do/did tickets go on sale for ANZAC Day???

My friend and I have organised to go too ANZAC day this year and he just told me then that he just looked and it says that "tickets are already exhausted." Surely this isn't the case as he and I both are members and were told we would receive an email when they were to be put on sale for Essendon members.

I know AFL members get first dibs but geez.

Really hope we haven't missed out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And it turns out that he was looking on the AFL website and looking at the AFL reserved seating.

Idiot. Scared me half to death.

Still waiting until they become on sale for members.

We are only a month and a bit away for Christ sakes!!

Still no date for ticket sales to members/public? I’m in the US and haven’t got a clue where it’s all at!?

It’s a load of crap … Members should be able to buy tickets now … I want to ASAP so I can ether go away or attend the game …

I know. This is infuriating.

I have paid for interstate flights for six of us. Paid for four nights' accomodation, three rooms.

and still no tickets. Bet it happens over this fricken long weekend when I'm out of internet range.

■■■■■■, I'm p*ssed off.

According to the email, ANZAC Day won't be available for General public tomorrow.
AFL have advised that tickets for ANZAC day will go on sale at a later date to be determined.
I believe ASADA are organising the proposed date.

:lol:  :lol:

What are the conspiracy theories about the delay?

What are the conspiracy theories about the delay?

back-related