Anzac Day tickets - more on sale TODAY (Wednesday) at 9am :-)

Def still tix available.

Just got two in Olympic stand M54, row F - Level1. Pretty much on the 50m line.

Absolutely cracking seats. Thank FARK not in nose bleed section.

Pumped.

Within throwing distance, you’ll be.
I’ll see if I can hit you with a pie or something.

Which way THT?

What they are doing as of Wednesday, is re selling the hand backs, … not sure how else it could be done.

Which way THT?

What they are doing as of Wednesday, is re selling the hand backs, … not sure how else it could be done.

I don’t mind if its members that can’t attend. Actually I like that idea.

But if it’s a whole bunch of tickets they hold for all their buddies, and they couldn’t give them all away in time I’m not a fan of that. Or if they sell all the ■■■■ seats first knowing they can then offload the best ones at the last minute, then that sucks too.

Just wish they’d release all tickets at one time.

Def still tix available.

Pumped.

I remember once seeing these kids launch a pie off level 2 and it hit this bloke in the back of the head at ground level. Splattered everywhere.

Very funny. Not for the bloke though. The kids could not have hightailed faster.

1 Like
Def still tix available.

Pumped.

I remember once seeing these kids launch a pie off level 2 and it hit this bloke in the back of the head at ground level. Splattered everywhere.

Very funny. Not for the bloke though. The kids could not have hightailed faster.

No. I didn’t think that was funny, being hit with a pie like that. Where was the sauce? I never have a pie without sauce.

Has anyone used ticketmaster resale to buy tickets before? Looks like there’s still a few there…

Just annoying you can’t know where the tickets are, just if they are upper section, reserved etc

Last chance to get one (1) FREE ticket to the Anzac Day clash
Its now 09.40
I leave here at 11.am
The ticket is Level 1 M56 Row M ( Olympic stand )
So you have 80 minutes to arrange for me to email it to you.

PM me.

PS Ticket taken. Hope to see 40,000+ Bomber supporters there

M57
Row E

Has anyone used ticketmaster resale to buy tickets before? Looks like there's still a few there..

Just annoying you can’t know where the tickets are, just if they are upper section, reserved etc

+1

Don’t really want to pick reserve seats and have them up in the nosebleeds.

Has anyone used ticketmaster resale to buy tickets before? Looks like there's still a few there..

+1

Don’t really want to pick reserve seats and have them up in the nosebleeds.

When you have “pick” and “nosebleed” in the same sentence it’s a fair bet that Collingwood supporters are involved.

Going to come down with the Fam, Anyone got a hook up for 4 tickets or a family ticket?

Will be rolling the dice with tickets becoming available or resale other wise?

Cheers

9am Thursdee

Looking for 3 tickets if possible. Will have to also roll the dice on this re-sale starting Wednesday I suppose…

This is the 2016 thread, guys…

Go here instead: