ANZAC Day - tickets still available!

Thanks BSD.

ā€¦ :+1:

Yep, for Round 1 & ANZAC Day

Kinda sucks, ā€¦ donā€™t we think?

I mean, maybe 1 or 2 extras, ā€¦maybe ā€¦ but getting 8 tickets, for non members, from a limited allocation supposedly made available for a ā€œMEMBERSā€ pre sale, is just ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ridiculous, ā€¦ isnā€™t it?

Canā€™t fathom the reasoning behind it.

3 Likes

Yes, doesnā€™t seem right

I was only after Rnd 1 and Row D Level 2 Goal (pocket really, according to map) seemed the best option, but werenā€™t cheap for an ā€˜upgradeā€™. Very limited options IMO

1 Like

Yes, I was only going for Rnd one too, ā€¦ and by the time I was in, thatā€™s exactly what was left.

Wanted $45 bucks to uograde to a seat I wonā€™t sit in just to assure entry.

Guess how quick I said fk that, and decided to chance it for gen Ad for standing room on the day?

Yeah, thatā€™s what Iā€™ll be doing for any other rounds if it looks like a big crowd. Ridiculous to have to spend $40 plus on top of a membership.

1 Like

Yeah I donā€™t remember level 2 ponsford tickets costing $70 per adult. Thatā€™s all mcg games too.

Slept in and 3 hours after going on sale, managed q14 up the front. Happy enough, will be around the grog squad anyway

Yeah, Iā€™d stand too, but my 5yo son and his 80yo grandpa might not be happy with that!

1 Like

Yep, Iā€™m taking my 4 year old son and myself (I signed us both up as members), and itā€™s $65 to upgrade to make sure we get a seat.

I wouldnā€™t miss it for the world though, in my mind Iā€™m justifying the price by thinking of the March to the G as a seperate event!

1 Like

Sweet thanks. This has confused me, cause i have had trouble before, but then again it mightā€™ve just been ticketekā€™s system judging by the issues some people had.

Might try my luck for Anzac day for some friends before general public.

Hi everyone,

Iā€™m an interstate hoping to fly down for ANZAC day but am struggling to find a way to get tickets.
I was wondering if anyone on here could help out with a way to get 2 tickets?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM me if necessary.

Cheers

actually, Iā€™ve got tickets now, so scratch that request.
Thanks!

Ok Iā€™ve been on holidays the last 2 weeks so I need an update on where we are at. Have seats gone on sale to the general public yet? If not when will they or have they sold out already just to members? Iā€™ve upgraded mine but I usually go with 3 extra mates who are non-members. They contacted me last night to see if I could get tickets saying they heard it was already a sellout. I canā€™t seem to get a straight answer from Google searches. Anyone got any spares to sell or a barcode I could use if there is still some available during the members only buying period???

1 Like

Iā€™m in the same boat, an AFL member and went on in the ā€˜AFL member periodā€™, stupid me forgot that you canā€™t get guest passes for ANZAC day and general public tickets were allocation exhausted. Looking for tickets also for me and about 4 others.

They went on sale to the public a couple of weeks ago. Looks sold out on the ticketek website.

Yep. Gotta be on the ball to beat the scalpers ā€¦

Yep, now to get some decent seats together is about $250 each. Oh well, Iā€™m moving in to my new place next weekend and have bought a big ā– ā– ā–  flatscreen TV, might have to break it in. Or just break it if we play like we did last yearā€¦