ANZAC Day - tickets still available!

I’m flying down from Darwin
I have a high mark membership
Please confirm I just need to scan my card-I don’t need to do anything else

You need to upgrade to a reserved seat. Which you’ll struggle to find now

If you already have a reserved seat with your High Mark Membership - you’re ok.

If you don’t - you’ll need to reserve one

restricted seating = HAVIN IT IN THE GS

It’s our home game, you’re all good!

Enjoy the game!

I’m so stressed about this game that I’m almost dreading attending.

Relax.
I have it on good authority that there will be a march before the game, so we’re golden.

3 Likes

Oh good. As long as it’s confirmed that Sam Newman is attending I’ll feel better about things

Still tickets available if people need them. Just did a search and could get 8 in Q11 row H, so not terrible!

Thanks Koala, been telling my daughter that we probably wouldn’t be able to get tickets for weeks (we missed the first allotment), but just snagged 3. Very excited.

2 Likes

annnnnd bumping again… still tickets available!

1 Like

If anyone is struggling to get tickets I have 2 spare (got better seats in yesterday’s release).

Q10, row x. Not great, but blitzers can have them for $50 each (less than face value).

Daughter massive smile. Son gives a little fist pump, which if you were to know him is equivalent to “this could be the greatest day of my life”.

8 Likes

In hospital so won’t make it to the game.
Ticket for $37.80 if anyone wants it - will email ticket.

Area: MOS
Section: SQ51-1
Row: GG
Seat/s: 22
Price Category: Level 4
Ticket/Item Price: Level 4
1 x Upgrade: Adult Club Member $35.00

Sub-total $35.00
Service and Handling Fee $2.80

TOTAL $37.80

I have 3 tix available.
Section Q50-1, row DD
Total cost $150. Will accept less from Bombers fans

I now have no spares.

See y’all there…

Got them 9 am Thursday morning, see you there.

3 Likes

I am overseas and cannot attend Anzac Day this year. I have a seat in Q50 Row A that I will give away for free if anyone wants it. PM me your first, last name and email address and I will transfer the ticket. First in gets it.

Ticket is gone. Annoyed I cannot be there, but snorkelling and sitting on an isolated island won out.

5 Likes

I have 1 spare ticket. Its classed as restricted view Olympic stand M57 row B (not sure how that’s restricted) but it would be perfect for somebody wanting to stand like I will be. $26 for anyone who wants it.

Most of the restricted views are barely restricted in viewing. you might not see it when the ball gets kicked into the 4th level from the goal square.

1 Like