ANZAC Day - tickets still available!

It’s actions seem to suggest otherwise.

Didn’t the ANZAC day ticket story run earlier in the year too? Press double dipping?

Not sure. I read the article the other day.

Still have my ticket available if anyone wants it - see above & PM if interested.

Ticket prices went up again. For the second time.

A $35 ticket was originally $60, now it’s $82.

It’s gouging, pure and simple.

Same goes for me. x3 tickets still available. PM me.

So through a stroke of luck I have a spare ticket courtesy of another Blitzer, Dons- All-The-Way, that is now not needed and up for grabs to another of our community for nought, nix, gratis. FREE!

If you PM me early enough this morning, I can email it to you in PDF format. (I’m out of here about 8am) Beyond that, PM a phone number so I can sms you, as I’ll be taking a printed copy with me, and as I will be at the G from 10 or so onward, can catch up with you there to hand it on… It’s a pretty good solo seat in bay Q50, Front Row.

First in best dressed of course. Go Bombers. See you, or at least hear you all there.

2 Likes

This might be the first time since 1995 that our ANZAC Day crowd is not the largest H&A crowd for the season.

More went to the carlton game in 2000

Not sure about the complaints about gouging members. It was only $7 to upgrade a GA seat and got 4th row Q1 for 5 people back at the time of first release.

Will be a big dent in pride though if we don’t beat the 85K who went last night. If this is because of deliberately overinflated prices for non members, then they may be killing the goose who layed the golden egg.

I do know non members who said they couldn’t get tickets, and they were keen to go to the trouble of upgrading some concession tickets I couldn’t use.

So playing funny buggas with ticket availability and prices could backfire big time.

It might not even be the biggest crowd of the round.

That being the only exception, which still involved us.

The crowd won’t eclipse last night.

The weather was perfect all day yesterday, rain didn’t hit til after the game started unlike today where it hasn’t stopped since last night.

MCC top deck will be half empty.

I reckon around 81k

That’s what I’m talkin about

Sun breaking through at the moment here in Pascoe Vale.
If there’s any precipitation, light showers will be the order of the day.
90K + for the day

Who cares who shows up , we will be there and we will win by 2 points and some of us will see some magnificent mammory glands :smiley:

Farkn ay mate

5 TINS IN

Ive lined the guts with bacon n eggs and left room for 20 tins😂

2 Likes

photo 57794606.jpg

It’s a league-wide pricing structure isn’t it? Introduced last season IIRC.