Anzac Day Tickets

I have a couple of question regarding Anzac day tickets. Going over this year and taking my cousin for his 40th we have never seen a live game together and
both passionate Essendon supporters what better way to break the ice.
I have a Bronze membership and I think he may have an interstate one, maybe.

1. When do tickets go on sale for members ?

2. How many tickets can I purchase under my membership so ideally we would be sitting together, he also maybe taking his best friend so would be looking at 3 tickets ?

Cheers

They say 21st is all the non sold stuff and I think standing room as well.

Hey peeps, is it true that more tiks will be released Monday? Need one more ticket desperately!

Hey mate,

Same story for me, this is my 1st year as Don’s member and im looking to purchase tix to the anzac test as well. I did get some info from employee at EFC told me that members get sent an email out about 2 weeks prior to tix going on sale to members and that last year tix went on sale early April.

Im more interested to know how many tickets i can get because at i need to get 4 adults and 1 child.

More info on this would be great, i know you can buy packages but they are completely over the top and way too expensive.

Does the 3 game (interstate) membership allow you to access the members pre sale for ANZAC day for the 2 ‘home’ games?

Last year for ANZAC Day it was changed so that during the members pre-sale you can ONLY purchase 1 seat per membership. This means that if you have non-members you will have to wait for the general release which is usually 2 days later & usually means most of the decent seats will be gone. My best guess will be that the tics will go an sale 2nd week of March.

And you can buy up to 8-10 tickets in gen admin without any membership and then sell them for a mint

Looks like I’ll sign up the family for 4 x National, gives us the game on GC, ANZAC day* and another random Melb game.

Well I was told that members as it being our home game will be sent a notification 2 weeks prior to tickets going on sale.
Any who my cousin signed up just last week has the seat right next to me on my membership reserved seat how cool was that cheers EFC as I have been a member for 15 years (Was that seat vacant all the time??).
So think I have it right we will buy tickets and be seating together?

If you have reserved seat membership, you don’t need to buy further tiks for the game. You are guaranteed a seat because of that reserved seat.

Wait. So im tbe same as tinhillterror. I purely only want to buy a 3 game flexi so i get pre sale to anzac day so i can get decent seats for me and dad. But il only be able to purchase 1 ticket?

Sorry if this is a double post - last one seemed to vanish.

Some info from the club

"As you are a WA National member, you will be eligible to purchase an Anzac Day ticket through the member presale.

If you do require additional tickets, you are able to sign your family members/friends up as flexi members which will allow them to access an exclusive pre-sale to purchase their Anzac Day tickets…

…More information on our Flexi memberships can be found here: http://membership.essendonfc.com.au/packages/view/117

I will just mention that members are only able to purchase one Anzac Day ticket per membership and only 8 tickets per transaction.

Finally, you could try your luck at purchasing Anzac Day tickets through the General Public on-sale date, however these tickets are usually exhausted within a few minutes.

Further information regarding our Anzac Day ticket on-sale dates and prices should be available within the next few weeks. I would suggest checking our website regularly also for any Anzac Day updates."

I am going this year so if any game day members who can’t make it would like to share their member ID with me I require an additional 3 tickets to the one I can purchase in the pre-sale. Please PM me.

Thanks

Quoted Post

Wait. So im tbe same as tinhillterror. I purely only want to buy a 3 game flexi so i get pre sale to anzac day so i can get decent seats for me and dad. But il only be able to purchase 1 ticket?

1 ticket per membership during the pre-sale. You will need to buy you Dad a membership or try your luck when they are available to gen pop.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

1 ticket per membership during the pre-sale. You will need to buy you Dad a membership or try your luck when they are available to gen pop.

the reason being to cut down on scalpers im guessing?

Well i just bought a second membership haha

I’ll be there!

Quoted Post

I could be north Ozzie bomber.

To be honest I reckon GA is an ok option if you need a single ticket, or if you can figure out how to get standing room tickets. But having the membership allows you two bites at the cherry.

Better book flights I guess

Quoted Post

Well i just bought a second membership haha

Great result all round! Now hopefully the trip is memorable for a big bomber victory.

We have footy scheduled on this day…I dont see why they didnt move us to Sunday that weekend…stupid IMO

Local footy that is

Club site is running a comp where you have to name a best 22 from Anzac day games over the last 20 years (or is it 21)

FWIW - mine

Wellman Fletch Hardwick
MJ Hooker wanganeen

zaharakis Watson Lovett
Ryder Hepp JJ

Mercuri Lucas Hird
Bewick Lloyd caracella

Alessio stanton misiti long

Yes i know Wangas played only one but that is all the excuse i need.