Anzac Day Tickets

I am very keen on just 1 ticket. I have given up hope of taking the family but we are all flying down from Queensland so I really hope I can find a single ticket.

Good luck mate. Hope you snag a couple.

Final release now

1 Like

Nabbed 2 restricted views

Finds 2 seats together - gets times out

what a joke

Lvl 1 fwd pocket row d i have no idea what part of that is “restricted view”

Found 2 together, still interested in another 3 or even 5 if anyone wants to PM

Got 4 there a couple years ago, in no way restricted view. Mint seats
Unless by restricted you cant see because of the point post haha

1 Like

Got in at 9:00:00, with my membership barcodes pre-typed into a text editor so I could copy and paste them into the browser. Got my two tickets. Looked like what was available was going real quick.

Managed to get 1 ticket for myself on the wing. Happy days.

1 Like

Comes with Collingwood-supporter free guarantee and bonus Eddie sledging

Someone else asked this question but I can’t find the response - we have 2 high mark memberships - can I just scan my membership like in previous years?

High mark = allocated seat for home games.

This is a home game, so you’re good.

Ended up buying 3 sets of 2 tickets together but only need 2. Unless a mate wants them 2 sets of 2 will be up for grabs at cost.

I’m going dressed as Dom Sheed.

2 Likes

If anyone has a spare ticket they can sell please let me know. I only need 1 ticket. I’m even happy to buy the ticket and not use the seat of you don’t want anyone sitting next to you. I just want to get into the ground anyway I can.

More than happy to pay more than face price or compensate in the form of beer, pies, or hot chips!

I’m an AFL member that forgot to reserve a seat, happy to fling a few bucks to anyone who cant make it.

If anything is looking to sell a ticket, give us a shout.

If you are in AFL members I would recommend not giving your ticket away. They are getting very very strict in these big games now

Greetings all. Yes Another poster grovelling for a single ticket. If anyone has one floating around - Happy to pay handsomely, PM me thx!