Anzac Day Tickets

He’s on high salary in Adelaide terms, not rest of the country terms

2 Likes

Not even high on Adelaide terms but yes we do earn less over here

He may sit in the crowd, but he flys a charter plane over.

4 Likes

Ha ha! Anyone here who even half knows me knows that I am so far from elitist it’s not funny! Didn’t think I’d be copping the stick I have so far in here but it may have swayed me. Fk it, think I’ll go anyway.

5 Likes

It’s anzac day, you cant miss it. I have been to every one and I’ve always said that someone would have to he on their deathbed for me to miss one. Sadly in 2017, my wifes grandfather was on his deathbed so we missed it. Turns out though the intern who called us was just a ■■■■■■■ idiot who I assume is now a dentist and when we went to the hospital, he was up and about and having lunch. So I missed the one and only because of a ■■■■■■■ moron in the hospital. She even made us call a priest and my grandfather is laying there watching him.

3 Likes

Sadly Qantas tomorrow night but normally Virgin.
Only flew home last night and now back again tomorrow

Plenty of times I’ve felt like dying at ANZAC Day watching us :pensive:

2 Likes

I’m not sure how this works, but could be of interest!

2 Likes

Oh, won’t that ■■■■ off the toffs.

About ■■■■■■ time too.

How do I get me some of this mcc action?

Has any one used theticketmerchant.com.au?

Will definitely come in handy for games like Dreamtime if both teams are inform, the public seats always fill up yet the AFL members and MCC is half empty on the top deck.

That’s what I used to get my ticket. I hope it’s legit. I have a printed ticket…

This is how it works

https://www.mcc.org.au/whats-on/latest-news/2019/april/important-ticket-information---anzac-day

1 Like

Thanks Darli, aren’t they at pains to show they’re trying to keep the MCC pure!

1 Like

I have and paid more than I should’ve. I actually managed to get another ticket not so far back so if you’re wanting my ticket I’ll sell it to you for $50

i’m after one more ticket if anyone has one. ATE was kind enough to hook me up with his, another would be perfecto :slight_smile:

Since 1995 there have been 2,089,903 people watch the EFC v CFC Anzac Day footy. 24 games!

That’s 87079 per game. =D>

1995 was the biggest at 94,825. We had 5 more shots, for a drawn game. It was a lockout announced just before the game. I was in the line waiting to buy a ticket!

2004 57,294 was the lowest crowd.

7 times more’n 90K have showed up.

Is there a bigger single event contest in Australia?

It’s a sensational day, thanks Sheeds !

2 Likes

1992 was the best. Eventually.

That must have been some game.
47 points down and we beatem by a point.
Far out!