Anzac Day Tickets

How the fark does 2 adults ($50) 2 kids ($10) and 2 concession ($25 with member discount) total $157?

Pretty unhappy. I purposely bought another membership so me and the old boy could purposely get decent seats. Im in exactly the same position i was last year and i got them through general public sales ffs.

Oh well. At least im there. Il have a stab at general admission on friday too and see if i cant luck it and get better seats and if i do il just sell these two for what i bought them for

Hmm both the membership barcodes I am entering are saying “Not Valid” anyone know why?

Quoted Post

How the fark does 2 adults ($50) 2 kids ($10) and 2 concession ($25 with member discount) total $157?
family ticket?

That happened to me too. I clicked on adult upgrade and only then it gave me seats

Quoted Post

Hmm both the membership barcodes I am entering are saying "Not Valid" anyone know why?

what sort of memberships are they?

Quoted Post

Hmm both the membership barcodes I am entering are saying "Not Valid" anyone know why?

me too. Wtf. Been trying for last 20 mins. Club hotline busy. Will be hot fury if miss out.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Both Adult Bronze Basic.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

me too. Wtf. Been trying for last 20 mins. Club hotline busy. Will be hot fury if miss out.

Same as already have flights and accommodation booked!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

adult bronze basic. I got the club email telling me how to book the seats for the mcg, but for some reason its not happening.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
family ticket?

Think it automatically upgraded to that yeah, take away one adult and two kids and it’s back to $60 so did that. Stiff ■■■■ to anyone else I was buying for!

2 adults 2 kids would be a family ticket (which is slightly cheaper than the individual tickets).

• 2 concessions and about $217 “booking” and “delivery” fees

Every fkn year this is a balls up. Feel sorry to anyone who missed out. . Il be doing the general admission thing fri so if im successful il sell them to someone on here

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

adult bronze basic. I got the club email telling me how to book the seats for the mcg, but for some reason its not happening.

“Access to member presale for ANZAC Day – general admission access is not available for this match. You must upgrade to a reserved seat during the advertised member presale to guarantee entry. Upgrade prices will be published here once confirmed.”
Per the membership page -
http://membership.essendonfc.com.au/packages/view/354/Bronze_Basic

level 4 is A front row?

Got the tic. Phew!

Yes Quoted Post

level 4 is A front row?
Yes

Quoted Post

I only entered my barcode, but was able to get an extra ticket for my 3yo without verifying his membership. If you are entering 2 barcodes in the one box, could it possibly be reading them as one code, thus not valid?

Anyway, my 1st Anzac appearance in over 10 years, and my son’s first trip to the G. Happy enough with Q56 near the front, Olympic stand under the scoreboard. My last 2 Melbourne footy trips have been vs Melb (2013) and Hawks (2014), so Bombers better bring it this time!

Finally got through Section: Q4 Row :S I think the next level is the roof, Oh well will try and see
if I can get better through General admission as well.

With 49k of members and a 100k stadium how is level 4 best available at 12.05pm. Yes I understand there are other types of memberships out there. Row T for me. I was a bit closer to the front of level 4 but had an error with the site and lost my tickets.