Anzac Day Tickets

When it says ‘best available’, what it actually means is ‘best we are willing to offer you right now’.

Often (not sure about ANZAC day but it’s happened in the past with other games, finals etc) they offer better seats later on, once they have a better handle on how many MCC/AFL/opposition members will rock up.
Irritating as heck.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
M4 row s.
you'll be able to wave to my dad and brothers - they're in M3 row KK :-)

Il end up at the GS with them seats haha. See u there matey :slight_smile:

M isn’t too bad is it - level one yeah?

I think member upgrade tickets mut just get you into level 4 somewhere. They will be saving a selection of better seats for the general public or members buying reserved seat m’shps between now and the start of the season too.

Alright just got 3 tix on level 4 wing, row Z. Pretty crazy when the pre-sale can only get you those tix, but I guess the better seats are already reserved by members and the AFL, the RSL, sponsors etc.

One thing I buggered up was of the 3 ugrades, I clicked “concession upgrade” for 1 of them by accident. Not sure how to fix that and it seems it cost the same ($15). It’s for a fully paid member so there shouldn’t be a problem. I hate having to stress about that stuff though.

lv4 row b, members upgrade. don’t know what the complainings about!

Level 1, Row N: Reserved seat carnts lol!

Q8 Row B. Nice and high up but I don’t mind too much. First ANZAC game for the young fella. Hope we have our full team and hammer the Pies.

Quoted Post

lv4 row b, members upgrade. don't know what the complainings about!

Yep, got the same spot

Anyone else in M4?

6 buck tikkies too

Quoted Post

With 49k of members and a 100k stadium how is level 4 best available at 12.05pm. Yes I understand there are other types of memberships out there. Row T for me. I was a bit closer to the front of level 4 but had an error with the site and lost my tickets.
Because only a certain number of the 100K seats are available to home members.

Corporate ■■■■■■■

Quoted Post

Often (not sure about ANZAC day but it's happened in the past with other games, finals etc) they offer better seats later on, once they have a better handle on how many MCC/AFL/opposition members will rock up. Irritating as heck.
This mainly occurs when the home/opposition club return unsold seats which are then available for resale (potentially to home members but more often as GA). Doubt the number of MCC/AFL attendees has any bearing on this.

2 x memberships… tick
3 x ANZAC tickets…tick

#Backin. #FAAARKYEEEEEE

Quoted Post

M4 row s. As soon as i clicked at 12, there was only nosebleed and behind the goals. Wtf?
Welcome to the Anzac Day ticket buying experience when Essendon is the Home team - usually much better seats on offer in the pre-sale when Collingwood is the home team.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
M4 row s. As soon as i clicked at 12, there was only nosebleed and behind the goals. Wtf?
Welcome to the Anzac Day ticket buying experience when Essendon is the Home team - usually much better seats on offer in the pre-sale when Collingwood is the home team.

Fark Collingwood

Quoted Post

2 x memberships... tick 3 x ANZAC tickets....tick

#Backin. #FAAARKYEEEEEE

How?

I am moving down to Melbourne in 2 two weeks and just bought my home/away flexi membership online so I can gain access to the member presale… Do we have to buy the tickets through the ticketek website? And also how do I know what my membership barcode number is?

Mine was emailed to me beforehand, saying use this code to buy your ticket basically.

and you can try a ticketek booth but it seems most people went online.