Anzac Day Tickets

Bunch of money grabbing ■■■■■■. Where’s the respect FFS. Particularly in a year the use a slogan this is our fabric.

And ANZAC day too. Because that’s what ANZAC day was all about, making a few extra bob. ■■■■■■.

Quoted Post

WHAT IS THAT ANZAC DAY TOP ?????????

Edit - to be clear im talking about the thickness of the sash… I’m furious

something something history of the sash, something something same shape and size as 1915 something something outrage!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
WHAT IS THAT ANZAC DAY TOP ?????????

Edit - to be clear im talking about the thickness of the sash… I’m furious

something something history of the sash, something something same shape and size as 1915 something something outrage!

To be fair it looks alright in full, only saw it on Facebook and thought it looked like the tail of a tick… However as I don’t want to look foolish my official response is below:

I’m still outraged

Rabble rabble

Sash is a little thin, but I think it’s great. Collectors piece.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
But you also sell your soul for an AFL membership
Silly comment.

Everyone should have the type of membership that best suits their circumstances, irrespective of external factors.

Sorry. No way I would buy an AFL membership.
Fair comment but neither should existing AFL members be expected to give their membership away if that heavily compromises the way they attend games. Heresy I know but an EFC membership doesn't suit everyone.
It suits Essendon followers. Funny, that.
There are AFL members who are EFC followers. Funny that.
'Follower' is a good choice of word now I come to think of it. I can't see how anyone could claim to support the club whilst making the choice to line the AFL's pockets. They only respect one thing, and that's our money. I ripped my AFL ticket up 2 years ago. And it made a hell of a lot more financial sense for me. I can't understand Essendon supporters supporting the AFL.

Don’t buy an Essendon Guernsey then.

They get plenty of the money, if it’s bought from the club.
Club then get about 60-70% of the $$ compared to not very much (10-20%) if bought elsewhere.

Sorry, so with 3 game membership tix still available?

I don’t think so.

Afaik members who don’t ‘own’ a seat had access to the members pre-sale 2 weeks ago. I imagine it’s sold out.

Pretty sure April 21 they sell standing room and anything returned by clubs etc.

Or you might be able to buy one of the higher level memberships which includes home game seat.

Quoted Post

Sorry, so with 3 game membership tix still available?

The club MAY offer ANZAC tics with a 3 game membership if they want to use them as a marketing ploy but atm you can only get tics if you buy a full membership with a reserved seat.

Was just thinking forward to the ANZAC day clash when I heard Sidebottom will be out for 6 weeks approx.

If there are three blokes that carve us up every time it is Pendlebury, Swan and Sidebottom. Makes our task a little more manageable with the latter out.

Quoted Post

Was just thinking forward to the ANZAC day clash when I heard Sidebottom will be out for 6 weeks approx.

If there are three blokes that carve us up every time it is Pendlebury, Swan and Sidebottom. Makes our task a little more manageable with the latter out.

Pies will be without Greenwood and sidebottom.

we only have swan and pendelbury to contend with.
Chappy/Heppell/Watson/Cooney will all be vying for the anzac day medal. I have a good feeling about anzac day.

How the pies go this week against the crows will let us know if they will be any good this year. Im tipping outside the eight.

1 Like

Iirc , the Anzac day game is one of the reasons Cooney chose to come to the Bombers. I hope he is fit, and I reckon he will give it everything.

1 Like

Mentioned this in another post, but there’s about 60 seats still available for the Active Area membership (right behind the goals, between cheer squad and grog squad). Those are probably the last best seats left for ANZAC Day, but with limited capacity, we want people that want to be in the Active Area for the whole season.

http://membership.essendonfc.com.au/packages/view/389/Flexi_Home_and_Away_Active_Area

Quoted Post

Mentioned this in another post, but there's about 60 seats still available for the Active Area membership (right behind the goals, between cheer squad and grog squad). Those are probably the last best seats left for ANZAC Day, but with limited capacity, we want people that want to be in the Active Area for the whole season.

http://membership.essendonfc.com.au/packages/view/389/Flexi_Home_and_Away_Active_Area

Question for you Ryan, who is your favourite essendon player since you have joined the club?

Good question. Without hesitation, Heath Hocking. Down-to-earth, loves his NHL and NFL, so that always comes up in conversation and we went to a Melbourne Ice game awhile back. Also plays a style that I really like - he’d make a great open-ice body checker in hockey. He’s suggested he’d like to take up the sport when he’s finished with footy, so I’ll be ready to recruit him for my IHV hockey team :slight_smile:

Honourable mentions: Hep for his friendliness and easy going nature, it’s always cruisy with him. Mick is one of those people that you come away thinking about how nice he is - a really caring nature to him. Myers is a really intelligent guy with an interest in the business and marketing side, which you don’t often find (the interest, not the intelligence). Dell’Olio was great too. Plenty of others, but those stand out.

Quoted Post

Good question. Without hesitation, Heath Hocking. Down-to-earth, loves his NHL and NFL, so that always comes up in conversation and we went to a Melbourne Ice game awhile back. Also plays a style that I really like - he'd make a great open-ice body checker in hockey. He's suggested he'd like to take up the sport when he's finished with footy, so I'll be ready to recruit him for my IHV hockey team :)

Honourable mentions: Hep for his friendliness and easy going nature, it’s always cruisy with him. Mick is one of those people that you come away thinking about how nice he is - a really caring nature to him. Myers is a really intelligent guy with an interest in the business and marketing side, which you don’t often find (the interest, not the intelligence). Dell’Olio was great too. Plenty of others, but those stand out.

PEETO

DELL

Anyone got one spare?i originally couldn’t go and just found out today I’ll be in Melbs tomorrow

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Essendon-Vs-Collingwood-Anzac-Day-Ticket-Olympic-Stand-Reserved-Seats-/321733260330?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item4ae8cbf42a

Hmm, prices range from ~$50 to over a thousand. Are the latter relying on misclicks?