Are we alone? Russia says no

A few of my rss feeds today have started running with a story that Russia may be threatening the US with Ufo exposure if they don’t back off. Could be a massive bollocks thing, but it’s probably worth discussing.

What do people think?

Harsh gurge

is your rss feed from here ? http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1649.htm

is your rss feed form here ? http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1649.htm

nah. I most of my alerts are science and astronomy related. So I guess this topic was in enevidable

I hope they do.

I'ld love to met one and go interplanetary travelling. (Pass on the probing bit though)

I hope they do.

I'ld love to met one and go interplanetary travelling. (Pass on the probing bit though)

Not unless they buy me dinner first...

Can I ask, assuming the aliens really did stack the car into a tree out the back of Roswell, what exactly are we being “protected” from? Ok, so the US might want to use tech ideas etc in military design, but the whole " people won’t cope with this news" thing is rubbish, surely? I mean, it would be fascinating, not zombie apocalypse panic inducing.

I'm not sure I care.

Obligatory

cb38a61157ada8cef3a7942b1a1887b9.jpg

is your rss feed form here ? http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1649.htm

nah. I most of my alerts are science and astronomy related. So I guess this topic was in enevidable

well they're a year behind that 'website' then

Can I ask, assuming the aliens really did stack the car into a tree out the back of Roswell, what exactly are we being "protected" from? Ok, so the US might want to use tech ideas etc in military design, but the whole " people won't cope with this news" thing is rubbish, surely? I mean, it would be fascinating, not zombie apocalypse panic inducing.

The basic idea is that extra terrestrial life would challenge many existing beliefs systems, it's also been postured that the Vatican has extensive documentation of contact with sentient beings from other worlds.
It would cause global mass hysteria, I have no doubt.

Can I ask, assuming the aliens really did stack the car into a tree out the back of Roswell, what exactly are we being "protected" from? Ok, so the US might want to use tech ideas etc in military design, but the whole " people won't cope with this news" thing is rubbish, surely? I mean, it would be fascinating, not zombie apocalypse panic inducing.

The basic idea is that extra terrestrial life would challenge many existing beliefs systems, it's also been postured that the Vatican has extensive documentation of contact with sentient beings from other worlds.
It would cause global mass hysteria, I have no doubt.

Reasons to expose it are:

1) It would explain Dank.

2) It would knock us of the front pages.

3) It's better for all if everyone is open and honest about everything.

4) It would expose the Danihers as reptilians.

Couldn’t have people losing faith in the honesty of a) the Vatican or b) the US government

Pillars of society

Couldn't have people losing faith in the honesty of a) the Vatican or B) the US government
Pillars of society

makes it a fore gone conclusion then really doesn't it.

Obligatory

"IF ANCIENT ALIENS DIDN'T EXIST

THEN HOW DID THEY INVENT EVERYTHING?"

Obligatory

"according to ancient alien theorists..." 

Obligatory

tumblr_m0tpepCJZs1qfliepo1_500.jpg

Obligatory

tumblr_m0tpepCJZs1qfliepo1_500.jpg

Ancient+Aliens+Magic+8+ball.+ALIENS.+Any

Oh Sh*t... what if David Icke is like, totally correct? About everything!  

yes, the earth is run by baby-eating shape shifting lizards.