Are we still doing "Where is the team"? If so: Where Is The Team?

Was thinking that, he’s literally about half the size I saw him at last.

1 Like

THE TIGER ARMY ARE GOING TO LIKE THIS ALOT DARCE

1 Like

I saw him a month or so ago at a random industry event I was at and he was in great shape.

I was startstruck and too scared to go and say gday. Kicking myself ever since.

OUT XAV
IN LLORDO

BOLTON FROM THE BOUNDARY!!! THATS THE BIGGEST BANANA, I’VE EVER SEEN!!! LISTEN TO THE TIGER ARMY!!!

3 Likes

I mean be real the election is on and we would probably all rather watch that than us getting absolutely rinsed?

I blame @PH_WARFRadio for refusing to bring forward the posting of the team by 24 hours.

Last week we had 13 players listed as unavailable for 1 week (and 2 others TBC/short term outs). This week could see big changes!

2 Likes

Farking Snoozefest.

I got banned back in the day for starting a where’s the team thread.

Cool story.

2 Likes

So sleep, or misery.

I choose sleep

1 Like

Ham will be in

I can guess the changes

Out :Francis
In: Wanganeen

Shiel won’t be dropped- and Rutten will be adding another nail into his own coaching coffin

I choose life.

He must have lost at least 20 kgs :flushed:

From one leg

IN: Ham, Stewart
OUT: Hobbs, Ridley

I know the thing being held by the statue is a walking stick, but from this angle it looks like Long is leaning on a rake, overlooking some gardening he’s just done.

Half the team will be out sore this week after being told to bring the mouthguards to training. But come to think of it there is no one on our team to hurt anyone. No changes for mine.

bring

I wonder how many players are faking, Covid, Flu, Injury or even, Ebola, just hoping to be overlooked at selection?