Assistant Coaches

Brian Royal

Matty 'Ego' Egan has informed the club he is leaving after they offered him an extension.

Who should we be chasing as a replacement?

Who should we let go?

So what’s the goss as to why and where’s he headed, sorry to see him depart.

Crazy vossy

Mark Neeld

Dean Laidley via Skype.

That's ■■■■ from Egan he was being groomed to replace Woosha one day

So we need a VFL coach and hopefully someone to replace skippy

I could be planned.

Go work under Clarko for a few years and then come back and take over from Woosha.

Ego plays a long game.

Jarred Brennan

Matthew Knights?

Fev.

Forward, drinking, gambling and relationship coach.

Oscar Pistorius

Think this thread just ran out of legs

Why would Worsfold have been training up Egan as a successor? He wasn’t hired on a succession plan, he was hired to be our head coach.

Any chance of Wellman coming back?

i'd only take caracella if it was for free, no way should we give up pick one in any trade for him.

Geelong will also have to pay out half his contract so that we can sign those young guns we have in the coming years.

Sorry, but I personally can't see Woosha going down the club favourite to assistant coach cul de sac we've been stuck in for a decade. Bring in the broom, Woosha. Let's get someone who doesn't know the words to the club song. PS He or SHE can learn them later.

tut tut. It’s 2016.

Jarred Brennan
Only if he coaches with one hand.

Even if he wanted too he can’t, as he’s been working with WADA banned players and is therefore banned himself.

Even if he wanted too he can’t, as he’s been working with WADA banned players and is therefore banned himself.

Ah so Sean is not a very Wellman

Who is the forward coach at Adelaide?

Who is the forward coach at Adelaide?
David Teague