At the movies

they got spitfires. everything else is auxiliary.

Thatā€™s unpossibleā€¦US wasnā€™t at war in 1940, the comment I read was that the US market might be a bit confused because itā€™s a story about WWII in Europe with no Americans in it.

Just reread the postā€¦Helicoptersā€¦not sure if taking the P one double s

I went to school in the US for a year when I was 8 and horrified my parents one day by coming home and telling them that the war began in 1942.

They were equally unimpressed when I mentioned ā€œour Presidentā€.

2 Likes

I donā€™t remember seeing any helicopters in the film to be honest.

What about Yanks ?

I really canā€™t believe they would do it, but you never know.

movie about british soldiers, made by a british man, gonna have yank choppers

The editing and the way the action sequences are perfectly in time with the music is fantastic. Also the lack of ridiculous CGI car chases was pretty exhilarating.

Chris Nolan + Hans Zimmer= Awesomeness

Life 2017: Special effects wise, excellent. Storyline was, yeah unbelievable at times lazy rip off of Alien. Entertaining enough. IMO the ending was sorta predictable.

Dark City 1998: Not sure how Iā€™d missed this one for so long. Really enjoyed it.

Big Game 2013: Hahaha. Samuel is just phoning it in these days, working in ā€˜MOTHERF-----Rā€™ into any script available.

XXX Return of Xander Cage: Ridiculous. Vin was killed off in the second one (alluded to that he was dead) and now his back. Ruby Rose is terrible in general, this is good after 10 beers.

The Family 2013: Ok crime boss comedy kinda movie on Netflix.

YES YES YES.

San Andreas is a better version of 2012. That was garbage.

Down to see The Founder about Ray Kroc and McDonalds tonight.

Black and White stripes, the Juve story.
Absolutely loved it. As a Juve fan I already knew plenty about the club story but this was just fantastic

Dark Cityā€¦ great movie.

Dunkirk. Just oh my.

What a film, Top 5. Not your typical War film of body parts flying across the screen, the use of suspense simply amazing.

Just wow

4 Likes

Any of them without the voiceover (so basically avoid the commercial release )

David Myers should have a crack and the next superman movie, He has the perfect shaped head and body, he even has the little tassle on the forehead. Dead ringer

Ditto, itā€™s extraordinary.
Saw it in imax and if the used CGI for the visual effects it will win every category ever nominated. At first I was surprised at the instant and unrelenting tension and action that carried all the way through. I think that uncomfortable constant tensions made you feel that feeling it must surely be like to actually be involved in something like this, I was uncomfortable and on edge all the way through this movie. 10 minutes in I was a bit worried at the lack of character development.
But this was done so well as the film went on. In fact, right till almost the last scene the characters and their stories were unfolded.
Remarkable movie. It will win just about everything and deservedly so

1 Like

Saw Justice League trailerā€¦

Ezra who plays Flash ruined it. They should have Gustin Grant from the tv series.

2 Likes